Buddertons Tomfoolery

I should have put a ? After my statement.
I do not know this for sure.

1 Like

Cool bro! Thanks for the tag! That squirrel still needs to pack away some nuts, but the tail will fatten up for the winter! Did you snip a clone at that low node? I ‘think’ your’s are the first ones I seen so far. Maybe there were some from Missin’Bisson before? Yeah, gotta be tough doing those Sat’s indoor back there, they want to go BIG! I’m trying to make a ton of short, very 'open-structured candelabra-style plants w/no larf allowed for monsoon season! We’ll see how that goes! :rofl:

2 Likes

They all have Appalachia in them except for the lil pack in the top right

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well technically, Appalachia would be great grandpa to those MMf3’s

1 Like

Yep. That one didn’t have any long lowers so I took the top for a clone and stuck it in the fridge.

That’s awesome TL! Working towards what works for you! Just after the turn of the century (that sounds so weird) an outdoor grower near me was having big trouble with botrytis on his chunky Afghans during the wet, cold autumn’s we get. We bought some Pure Power Plant seeds from Dutch Passion and put a male onto his affies. The next fall there was not as much bud rot and he had kept a couple ppp leaning males to put back onto the selections for that year. The following year, even less rot. That was cool. To have a plan and goal and see the planing come to fruition. I have a feeling your gonna make some good progress! We’ll see what you can do with the Malawi Gold Crosse I send you in a couple months!

Yes! You are correct! (Said in an Ed McMahon voice)

I didn’t consider the generational gap from the original Appy male…:thinking: Was it the same H&L male that Bodhi used on all the other Appy crosses @catapult ? He didn’t use different males, did he?
:v::canada:

5 Likes

Looking great. Can’t wait to see the sativa results as they finish up. I’m just keeping it simple, Appalachia male is the common point
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Indeed it is EG. The Baboon Wine x NYC Chem is a chem/diesel thing that I wanna check out.

They’re just starting to come in…
Sudanese. These started flowering under 24 hr and after being out in the cooker room took around 14 wks to finish. Smells like celery. The seed made from the Malawi Gold male are tiny!

Took the Malawi Gold short pheno last night. 13-14 wks in. This one has a deeper smell. Hard to nail, tropical, with a musk. Normal sized seed on this one.
And this KDKT came down last night as well. 13-14wks in. Has a distinct, but unfamiliar smell. Not grassy but more herbal.

27 Likes

Great update. I’m guessing these won’t be good hashers.

1 Like

I’m not sure myself, not a Bodhi authority by any means. I’ve assumed he had one particular male that he liked and used for crosses until he lost him.

1 Like

I’m not even gonna try. Straight into joints, after I harvest the beans.

Yep, i found out it was the same Appy male. I’m planning on putting Appy f3 fem pollen, that I was gifted, onto the females that make it to 4wks into flowering. Should be an interesting mix with the Mother’s Milk.

7 Likes

Equatorials at around 3 months flower time. They hit a bit of a growth spurt once up potted to 11 ltrs.
Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze

Panama Red

Squirrel Tail

And I don’t even wanna say it but I’ve got to…
At this point this one smells like faint coco powder at first then fades to a more classic Haze type scent, the longer you mess with the buds. Not instant hot chocolate powder, more like the coco powder you use for baking. I tried to convince myself I was full of shit, because I don’t want to have to deal with that, but kept getting the coco on re-inspection. Looks only half done, so hopefully it fades and changes because I don’t really wanna have to work with a 24 wk stretcher. (But I will if it’s for chocolate :grin:)

29 Likes

That Squirrel Tail is looking like a squirrels tail. Also that stretch.

2 Likes

How long you taking these? Looking really good. And a deep dive for coco haze, I’d be on for that ride. All the best mate

3 Likes

Looking great as expected! The mm x nh looks really good

1 Like

I made a lovely hash out of a 14 week Panama and it’s so speedy I can’t even smoke it.

7 Likes

How was the yield with this. I’m sure it was pure heart racing but tasty :yum:

3 Likes

Yield was fairly good. With my methods I usually hit about 7% return which is where I ended up.

Taste, amazing.

I still have it. It scares me.

4 Likes

Speed racer. Talk about getting stuff done

2 Likes

I don’t really believe your scared of it! Do you share your method?

1 Like

Maybe more I have to pick just the right moments for it.

Of course, what would you like to know?

1 Like