IMG_6428

4 Likes

Very generous of you @Budderton ! :pray:
Thank you for the chance .
Thank you @420noob for the tag! :v:

2 Likes

@Budderton ,
You’re killing it man. Keep spreading the joy and healing. :+1:t4:
That LA Affie S1 x Afghani Hash Plant sounds absolutely amazing! :drooling_face:
Thanks for the tag @Emeraldgreen . :slight_smile:
I believe I’ll leave this opportunity to others though. I’ve got the next two years ~ planned out and these sound like some righteous crosses that need some love sooner than later. lol
I’m enjoying watching the fun this time.
:v:t4:

12 Likes

Just two years :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the interest everyone! Here’s the results.

@RookieBuds @OGSince03 @globalhead and @Hashpants , congratulations!! I’ll be sending you each a PM with the list of beans to chose from later tonight, after supper . Happy Saint Patrick’s Day everyone!!
:grin::v::canada:

42 Likes

Great giveaway @Budderton
Congratulations everyone that won :tada::tada::tada::tada:

8 Likes

Congrats @RookieBuds @OGSince03 @globalhead and @Hashpants !

8 Likes

HECKYEAH thanks so much man :pray:

Some of the FUNNEST plants I’ve grown and some of the most INTERESTING herb I’ve grown and smoked had been free gear from this legend :pray:

We all Love you to the moon and back Budder! :rocket:

6 Likes

Congrats @Hashpants @OGSince03 @RookieBuds and @globalhead nice grab! Some good looking strains to pick from!

Thanks for the chance @Budderton !!

6 Likes

Koh x Malawi

Also put that wild mm x Neville’s X Malawi in a bigger pot. If you don’t have this in your outside garden would recommend if you have enough time to finish it. That’s something special

22 Likes

Congrats @Hashpants @OGSince03 @RookieBuds @globalhead :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thanks again brotha!

8 Likes

All these mm • nh • Malawi are making me think I have room for that!!! Delusional at best :rofl::rofl::rofl:. They do look great

6 Likes

Yeah I’m going to finish her somehow, but might have to chop the top off at some point or stick her in my window. So far the stretch hasn’t been crazy, but I was in a one gallon and now 3. I also took clones. The whole neighborhood will know if you grow this thing outside. It belongs in a national park or some where remote :joy: @Budderton taking the overgrow the plant literal they’ll see her from the moon

1 Like

Have you seen the thread on keeping sativa small? I always find the stretch kicks in after flowering is started

4 Likes

Wooow! Big day! Thank you kind hearted one! @Budderton !!! :pray: congrats @RookieBuds @globalhead @Hashpants :green_heart:. Happy St. Pattys day all!

7 Likes

I have these , and will grow a 15 footer.

7 Likes

@Hashpants Put a treehouse up in your 15ft mullumbimby - then you can smoke this haze and look down at the common people with their dispensary weed. They’ll be like what’s that weed your smoking what mullum what spell that for me I’m too stoned

Yeah @Emeraldgreen i did see that thread @Upstate this plant is flowering for a few weeks now already and is female but can’t really see well from this angle. She’s been at 11/13 for like a month - after vegging for two weeks. Has stretch some already but will see how much more. I kept her in the one gallon but when transplanted the roots already filled it. I have about two feet above her to the lights. I also have those lst clips and can super crop or something. She seems really hardy. Grow a tree with us. Join us brother. I can also send you snips. She’s thirsty in the coco

8 Likes

Congrats co winners @RookieBuds @OGSince03 @Hashpants
Many thanks for this unique giveaway @Budderton these strains will thrive in the Indian Sun if I can manage to grow them outdoors :v::green_heart::slightly_smiling_face::pray:

7 Likes

Ran out of proper starter flats so decided to go old school. This is the way I started popping seed, when I was 16-17. Survival of the fittest!

The Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze is growing past the light. S.O.A.B.

Got the Baboon Wine x NYC Chem females on the re-veg. This reeks like apple/banana baby food that’s been left out and is starting to ferment/rot. There are notes that remind me of some of the mashes I use to (allegedly) make, like the first day they start working. The bud cured out to a more musky grape, with a buzz that made me want to take a break from smoking hash for a couple hrs. Good initial rush. Scattered brain, hard to focus on anything not munchie related. Body doesn’t ache as bad as usual. Sink into bed, watch dvr-ed classic wrestling and eat chips, and occasionally talk to the T.V. , worries for another day. That type Herb.

Some Indicas and some Sativas

And with that, I’m done this update, so I’ll make like a tree and leaf.

Full disclosure: I may still be a little high.
:grin::v:

49 Likes

Lmao :rofl:
It’s good to be high

9 Likes