Buddertons Tomfoolery

It’s my chief tester, Mrs Budders, favorite part of the cycle, sampling time!! Starting to get things organized but a ways to go yet.

Of course she smells each of them and goes for the one I have the highest hopes for. She came back in after, patted me on the head and said " you’re an idiot if you don’t keep that one around." That translates to a 9 outta 10, in Mrs Budder language. Phew!
The hash making material is looking good.

Happy Saturday !!
:v::canada:

51 Likes

That Baboon Wine x NYC Chem sounds interesting indeed, I grew a Blood Lotus that had a super unique floral fermented essence to it. Cant wait till my grow room upgrades to a grow shed and I can pop ALL these Budderton seeds I have at once! :pray:

6 Likes

Happy wife, happy life!

8 Likes

Stamp of approval! Quality Control at its finest! :green_heart:

Enjoy!

2 Likes

The Meat Breath S1s are strong and viable @Wizdom !

They are gonna make a great addition to the "Decedents of Studley Spewright through Meatloaf & Sunset Sherbet " hunt!.. I gotta think of a shorter name for this hunt. :sweat_smile:

47 Likes

Hope they do well for you mate. Following along for sure. Beautiful harvest too :ok_hand: All the best with your adventures @Budderton

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see how they turn out.

1 Like

Seems like I always misidentify a male every hunt. This round it was a Gooey x Lemon Thai, from @santero .

If I didn’t already have 2 different males from that seed batch in back, I might try and save this one.

34 Likes

I know what I’m doing tonight. Meat Breath f1 x Sherb Breath f1, heading for solos. There’s gonna be a bunch of OGKB weirdness in this group.

42 Likes

Looks like some awesome mutants are about to emerge!! I can’t wait to see what you have

8 Likes

I ran this batch of seed a couple yrs ago and got right around 75% OGKB dominate mutants, so I’m prepared for the weirdness. I imagine there’ll be a few mutants across the board this round considering the parent stock EG.

11 Likes

Here’s a shitty phone pic of some lowers on a Killer A5 clone that I’ve kept.( because Mrs Budders told me to😅)Getting all LED sunburnt. The smells are totally reminiscent of a Sour type plant. Sour fruit punch with a touch of stink foot. This one’s a heavy hitter to boot.

Happy Easter!

42 Likes

Happy Easter @Budderton …enjoy your long weekend!

2 Likes

Sounds like top shelf smoke, very nice @Budderton. Hope you have a great weekend. Happy Easter

2 Likes

Very nice :blush:. Listening to the boss :joy::joy:. Have you found a plant that’s great for her flower and your hash?

2 Likes

Usually if she likes the flower, I can make nice hash from it EG. It just becomes a matter of returns. The best returns were from a sherb Breath f1, from Thug Pug. I made a few different batches of seed with that one over the course of a couple years and those are some of the ones I’m looking through right now.

9 Likes

If you’re looking for frost, Deep line alchemy 16 is the gooiest strain i’ve ever grown.

4 Likes

Good to know the Sherb Breath threw down some good hash! Cant wait to change/upgrade our grow setup so I can pop and do a full run from the Budderton express :metal: :rofl: :metal:

5 Likes

Healthy plants equals happy days!

4 Likes

Hello @Budderton

Just to say big thank you : pretty all the seeds you sent me germinate !

I’ll keep you informed

God bless you for the help

17 Likes