Buddertons Tomfoolery

Congrats winners! @percyryan66 I had to wait for you to finish signing up so I could just beat me lol. :rofl: Congrats and thanks @budderton for chance

8 Likes

Hey @420noob the next one goes out to you brother… You’ve got karma on your side

3 Likes

Thanks for my second win, I really appreciate it. Address incoming immediately. I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it :laughing:

K++

7 Likes

Hey @Budderton out of these new “old school” packs, what’s the approximate flower time on these? I’d love to snag something for my dad, he’s getting pretty sick of all the modern polyhybrid stuff that apparently you guys are getting sick of too LOL. But he’s still into shorter flower times like below 10 weeks if possible? I think he’ll make an exception though as long as it’s still below 12 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze takes about 18-20 wks inside. 20 is better. The Maze (MM x NH x MG) I have going for the first time is right around 14-15 wks now and still has a week or two I’d say so right around 16-18 wks. The Affie 11s took 7-8 wks. How they combined is unclear. I suspect the Affie will knock a week or 2 off flower times but the sativa is strong with those and I doubt 1 cross to Afghani will sway them that much. Probably more like a little nuge. I think the shot of heterosis (hybrid vigor) will kick out some cool plants but they’ll still lean to the longer (12-16 wk) flowering time. As always, time will tell.
:v::grin:

22 Likes

I wonder if you reversed the parent plants if the offspring would have a big difference.
Like if you hit a female a11 with the mm x nh x mg. Would this shorten flower more than the other way.

9 Likes

Freaking what? Beautiful!!

4 Likes

I wonder also. @HighTilliDie was sorta asking what switching the parents would do the other day.

4 Likes

Congrats! :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
@Illicitmango @ManyManySpliffs @percyryan66 @OGSince03

Thanks for the sweet opportunity brotha!

6 Likes

Hey @Budderton . Im just checking in to show you that I didnt forget about those seeds you sent me. These are the (MM x NH x MG ). I had to wait for warm weather and put them in a big flower pot so that I can take them inside this fall. Its a big pot ( maybe 4 gallon ? ) and its setting in a hole to keep the roots cool.

What do you think about bending these over to keep them shorter and developing side buds?

22 Likes

Hey Magu looking real good so far :slightly_smiling_face: …I got those too so I’ll be watching how they do for you :v:&:green_heart:

6 Likes

From me too good luck with them, I also have a few of the Mullumbimby x Nevils x Malawi Gold seeds from Budderton but sadly I don’t have the luck like you to have a long enough crop season for outdoor cultivation. But I can’t wait to see your plants growing big and healthy, hope you post some updates somewhere on here :slight_smile:

I want to thank you again @Budderton for sharing them with the community :blush:

11 Likes

Thanks @InTheWoods good lookin out on the congratulations

4 Likes

That’s a sound strategy @Magu . Perhaps pull each away from the center of the planter in order to avoid them shading each other. Keep in mind that staking everything out may make it difficult to bring indoors later to finish.
They’re looking great so far! Best of luck with them and please keep me updated!

12 Likes

Seems like evertime I do a seed run with this type,

I end up with these.

Oh Gee Kay Bee , it’s a stinky Meat Breath S1 from @Wizdom .

Speaking of Triangle Kush mixed with Afghan, here’s a couple younger TK M 10 f2s from @WVMountainGhost .

Here we’ve got a SFV OG Bx3 F3

Happy hump day.
:v::canada:

49 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: as always

11 Likes

opens thread

Should I call 911 about this blazing Inferno? :fire: :fire: :fire:

8 Likes

MMXNHXMG @Budderton beans ftw!

44 Likes

@Hashpants and @Budderton Abbbian sees forests from here!!
:flushed:
:laughing:

8 Likes

I bought a second hand gene splicing kit off alibaba and combined canabis with bamboo in my secret underground laboratory. :rofl:
Sweet Jeebus for real! Something tells me your gonna need a cage. And maybe hang a couple of these off it to warn the low flying planes!
Awesomeness @Hashpants !!

21 Likes