Buddertons Tomfoolery

It was supposed to be on the down low with only 10 entry’s ya guys . Make that 11

3 Likes

Holy Guacamole is this ever gonna be good!

Thanks @Budderton !

1 Like

I am sure you like some charlie…RIP

5 Likes

My favorite Willie tribute song…

Dang …90!..
Time to grow out my Black Willie cross this year…
what a legend…

Cheers
G

9 Likes

@Budderton Awesome reason for a giveaway. Good luck to all you Canadians. Willie’s the only famous person I’ve ever met. He was a really cool dude.

2 Likes

thank you for the tag bro! i love willie ! wait that sounded wrong ,

if i win i will make sure you get something!

thanks for the chance @Budderton

1 Like

Awesome give away @Budderton ! Good luck all! Happy Birthday Willie Nelson. Couldn’t have done it with out cha!

In the words of Willie

“Let the jerks of the world serve as the perfect example of what you don’t want to be."

And live by it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @DougDawson for sharing the link. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for honoring Willie! Living proof of the wonders of a lifetime of smoking cannabis!:canada::us_outlying_islands:. Thank you Willie for years of amazing music and memories thank you and smoking a fatty for you know!

3 Likes

Trigger for ya, only guitar of willie

6 Likes
4 Likes

Happy 90th birthday Willlie Nelson & Me ,) except I’m like a 3rd the age lol

5 Likes

9 Likes

Lmfao THANKS MAN. @CanuckistanPete my wife likes this also ,)

4 Likes

Happy birthday @CADMAN and Willie!

4 Likes

Thanks @CrunchBerries , the Muppets and Willie yayyy.

2 Likes

Right on man, happy birthday @CADMAN ! I hope you have a great one!!
:grin::v:

2 Likes

I’m sure it will be alright. It’s raining :cloud_with_rain: down hard all day, ant got no $ left to play with, but I’m dry, feed, clothed, family, cat and houseplants so everything will be alright :wink: @Budderton thanks Brother :blush:

3 Likes

As long as you’ve got some Herb, it sounds like you’ve got all the good things in life!
As Fat Freddy use to say “Herb gets you through times with no money better than money gets you through times with no Herb” Hopefully your cat is not as mischievous as Fat Freddy’s!
:grin::v:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, @CADMAN
Eat lots of cake. It has all the major food groups. Flour, eggs, milk. How can it not be healthy.
Have a good one buddy.

2 Likes

8 Likes