Buddertons Tomfoolery

Thanks @Budderton :guitar:

8 Likes

I would love to feel more like a winner today :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Willie Nelson is an absolute legend :100: and he could outsmoke all of us ! Hah.
Great giveaway Budderton :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Ok, blowing my odds of winning away with this but you deserve all to know @Budderton :slight_smile:

@204medismoke, @50state, @barefrog, @BasementBeans, @Bird_Dog, @bunny ,@CADMAN, @Calix, @Cannasaurusrex, @Cannasseur, @Canofbusjoe. @CanuckistanPete, @Chronickyle, @chronix, @Cocobubble, @Colby, @DannyTerpintine, @DonGnosis, @ELG, @Estab87, @Fitzera, @Floyd, @Foreigner, @Ftlob, @Gpaw, @Granola, @Grease_Monkey. @Hemlockgrows, @jessethestoner, @jinglepot, @johnboy, @KanehB, @Kushking902, @Leaf, @leetdood, @Loggershands, @lophophora.ca, @LtShDc , @Man-bot, @MBVapester, @Mithridate, @MissinBissin, @MonasticDank, @Mr.Sparkle,@NEB, @Neogitus, @Newfiegreenthumbs, @NorthNorthNugs, @Oldguy, @Oldtimerunderground, @Organicgorilla, @Otto_Gelato, @Pigeonman, @Purple_Drank604, @Qtip, @rob0781, @Royal, @Sativakid, @Sedin, @SensiBowl, @Shadey, @ShiskaberrySavior, @SHSC-1, @smokenhike, @Soiltech, @Sprinklememaynee, @Steemy, @Stevie1durr, @THCeed, @Topicalwave, @TopShelfTrees1, @Yetigrows

29 Likes

Great giveaway @Budderton, thanks for the tag @DougDawson and @CanuckistanPete.

5 Likes

Someone’s gonna win a great prize .

3 Likes

Dammnnnnn, I want to win a Willie Nelson gift box. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:. Well what can I do, just have to move to Canada that’s all.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Can’t have folks thinking I hate Willie! Signed up, thanks @Budderton! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Sweet giveaway, a Willie Nelson tribute. Super cool of you.

3 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for the tag. Appreciated. Signed up. :+1:
Awesome of you @Budderton for doing the giveaway. :pray:

:v:

4 Likes

Thanks @Budderton and thank you @DougDawson for the shout out !!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tags gents! Great giveaway for a great artist and trail blazer for the cause. Thanks @Budderton !

3 Likes

DUUUUDE!! Thanks for this @Budderton and thanks for the tags @DougDawson & @CanuckistanPete !

9 Likes

Wow what a generous gift and a great way to honour the man and legend! Currently bopping to good ol’ Poncho and Leftie! Thanks so much Budderton and for the tag Doug!

6 Likes

Thank you @Budderton for this opportunity to win something special but also celebrate the legend and his 90th birthday :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tags @CanuckistanPete and @DougDawson
Good luck to all my fellow canucks :canada:

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway! :green_heart: @Budderton

3 Likes

Unreal giveaway, thanks for doing it @Budderton and thank you @DougDawson for tagging me! Good luck everyone

3 Likes

Thanks for a little excitement @Budderton!

7 Likes

Awesome giveaway!

1 Like

while this isn’t Willy… and I pretty much hate anything from the country music realm in the last 20 years or so… I’m a big Willy fan and it goes without saying , I’m a big fan of waylon, johnny and chris as well. The Highwaymen will be played loud and proud at my funeral :wink:
So these guys prettty much sum up the important things in life… though i substitute strong coffee for whiskey LOL
Great contest @Budderton , Thankyou for the chance.

3 Likes