Budget dry sift advice?

Mine were 1 GAL,too small

Yes, you’re suppose to use 5 gal. buckets for bubblebags…

1 Like

You can mix in any pail you want. After it’s mixed, pour it thru your 1 gallon bags. Bags last a bit longer that way too. For a 1 gallon, it helps if the bag is all mesh as opposed to just a mesh bottom. If you have a ton of weed to process the bigger bags are faster. I don’t mix in the 5 gallon bags either…pail first and pour through. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t know they came in 1 gal. bags…

2 Likes

I make mine with art supplies…I use a 120# silk screen and credit cars over a glass covered picture frame then weigh into .30 gram pile put in cellophane that goes in a heated clay extruder with a dime in it. Then I fold the elestic over and put the end on and press slowly while keeping it about 175 degrees . make nice dime size pucks

1 Like

Yes they do actually.It was hard to find a container though,so I did not succeed in extracting a lot of trichomes that went Lost :’(

I have not yet found a bag that Is mesh from bottom up,only bottom mesh.Where/how can I “craft” It or what can I use to make a complete mesh bag?

1 Like

Try the Dollar Tree, I think they have a 1 gal. bucket bromigo…

1 Like

Absolutely Will Friend.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=all+mesh+1+gallon+bubble+bags

1 Like

Check out the harvest more trim bin. It comes with a replaceable screen and they have two (maybe 3) micron sizes available. This way you have sifting and trimming in one!:grin:

heres the trim bin sift and rosin i got from the last blue ice trim sesh.

3 Likes

I have made the best dry sift i have made outside in my garage in cold weather.

I leave the plant material outside for a few hours or over night and light shake it between screens.

Afterwards to clean it up i typically use a few static cling methods to remove fine dust and such the best i can, and then i will put it all in a 25 micron bag and vaccum it lightly to pull out more contaminants

2 Likes