Bullskinners Redemption 2021: Journal of a Poor Dirt Farmer

I think @Greenhighlander has a cut of that he keeps!

4 Likes

Indeed I do :slight_smile: I ran those as testers a few years ago and have kept a cut I call Koko since then . She is 100% gg#4 in taste , smell , and effect .
Bodhi labels them ( outdoor ) when there is a possible intersex issue usually . Some strains just don’t like indoor lights as well .
Koko will sport a few nanners if I let her get too dry . But other then that she is amazing indoor and out .
There are some real gems to be found in that cross .

9 Likes

Thanks @MidwestMover And @Greenhighlander. I might just pop the rest of them and do a mother hunt. I’m glad to know the reason Bodhi usually labels them outdoors only, I had no idea and thanks for the tip… I’ll be sure to water them and make sure to mulch them in to maintain a more consistent moisture level… don’t want any of those boy parts showing.
@Greenhighlander what can I expect for a flowering time?

4 Likes

The 2 females I have flowered were both around 56-60 days from flip .

3 Likes

Thanks again @Greenhighlander, that is perfect and should finish outdoors in time. I’m pretty excited about this strain. I get that way with anything Bodhi because I know he has fire in every pack of seed.

3 Likes

Agreed . At this point I pretty much run Bodhi exclusively . A lot of that are f2’s and crosses other folks have made with Bodhi gear . Really great genetics .

There are lots of pics of Koko here along with a few of the other female from that run .

Greenhighlander grows

4 Likes

Quick update. Things are moving right along.

Things are getting big. I have culled many of the males that showed and have cuttings of the ones that haven’t shown for sure yet. I’ll get some more pics of my known females this evening but here are a couple
This is a BOG Bogglegum. It is really bushy with very short internode length. It’s going to produce a lot of cuttings
And this is a female Amnesia Hashplant from Oregon Green Seed. I’m going to take the 3 tops off of it in the next 24 and see if they will take root easily

15 Likes

Clones are looking like they should. I did loose 2 of them early on but am real happy with my little experiment. I am just using my used organic potting soil to root in. I would not advice doing this with anything important but these are pretty much throw aways after they show sex. 2 of the Herrer Hashplants where the first to show roots but they are not showing sex yet

16 Likes

I should say I did split the ends on my clones and dipped them in Clonex before putting them in the soil. And I do use a heating mat and a dome until I see roots this time of year. My indoor humidity is around 12 -15 % and they don’t like that

3 Likes

Here are my 2 JOTI Gods Bubba’s. They are very similar in leaf structure but a lot different in internode spacing. I’m going to up pot them soon and they should explode. I sure hope one is a girl

6 Likes

My Sour Boggle crosses. One again I’m really excited to test these. How can it not be good. BOG SB x Bodhi Herrer Hashplant and Hashplant 4. I do have a couple straight SB going here also

13 Likes

Damn, lots going on in your neck of the woods!!
All looking happy and healthy.

2 Likes

Don’t know how I almost missed this one. Poor dirt farmer. You must by my kin. I’ll follow any poor dirt farmer. I’mma sit a spell and get learned.

4 Likes

Looking good and green.

3 Likes

@HaRdRoC it takes more for me then most…lol. seriously I have had terrible luck producing females, like I’d say 70% males and I’m hoping to get a few girls to spend a little time with this summer

@Chronickyle you never know, we just might be 3rd cousins twice removed on my mom’s side, you never know. I’m a pretty organic farmer, not very technical and like to find most my fertilizer right from the farm but of course do buy some supplies but hate to

Thanks @Donnie my plants about always look good and do good through veg, I credit it to all the free shit in my compost piles. They like all that nitrogen. One advantage to living on the farm

4 Likes

@Bullskinner yes being on a farm is great when it comes to our soil . Sure does save a chunk on the pocket book .

1 Like

Yea it has saved me a fortune in soil building. I have an unlimited supply of horse, sheep and a good source of rabbit. I’ve hauled many a load to enrich my gardens and grow spots. It all does wonders for the soil

5 Likes

Horse , cow, chicken, duck and rabbit here. I’ve wondered about using the water from my ducks swimming pool but haven’t tested it out with bag seed yet , But I plan too so I can see how hot it is

2 Likes

Oh yea I forgot the chickens. I mainly only put it on my garden where I’m planting sweet corn. It is hot :fire: shit…lots of nitrogen
I would definitely try the water out of a duck pond I don’t know how big it is but those small ones that get sloppy muddy would work on veg stage. I would start with only a cup or two in a 5 gallon bucket if it’s one of those. But if it’s a bigger pond you could dip right out of it possibly

2 Likes

I have a couple kiddie pools then I have a big 1k+ stock tank for them . There’s around 30 muscovy and they destroy a pool of water quick lol

1 Like