Bullskinners Redemption 2021: Journal of a Poor Dirt Farmer

Hello Everyone!!! I’m Back, got a lot of things on the drawing board this year and spring it is a coming. Plants are all started and I am looking for mothers

Here is a strain list of what is started:
BOG Bogglegum
BOG Sour Bluetooth
Bodhi Hash plant 4
Bodhi Gorilla Ghani
Bodhi Herrer Hashplant
Bodhi GG 4 x SSDD
Herrer Hashplant x Sour Boggle
Hashplant 4 x Sour Boggle
Sunshine Daydream
Oregon Green Seed Bionic Snowdawg
Oregon Green Seed Amnesia Hashplant
Paonia Purple Paralyzer
Sour Desiel
Jaeger.

Here shortly I will be taking cutting and sexing them and I’ll go from there.

This is a Blue Tara I have indoors that is at 59 days today. Looks like it is going to be fire. I also have Strawberry Goji and a Sour Bluetooth about finished. Pictures and more details coming soon. I needed to get this started and got to run…see ya all shortly

46 Likes

Wowza, looking great!!!

Looks like you’re going to be busy this season.

Keep up the good work, look forward to seeing your progress!!! :v:

5 Likes

Really nice list of strains you got there! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Yeppers @Bullskinner git er dun. And don’t wear yaself out this year

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

I got myself down last year packing water during the drought. I bought a 2 inch water pump and have lots of hose. Last year I ended up putting 250 feet of water line on it with garden hose on that connecting to soaker hose. It beat the hell out of packing 5 gallon buckets

11 Likes

I hear you there is used to pack in 5 gallons of spring water to my camp when I was a kid that was my job for 2 weeks every summer my brother and I put in a well and a pumpwait forgot to tell you if is a hand pump at the kitchen sink…lol. Just a bit rustic the camp is up.in northern Maine finally put a gas heater in also enuf of that trying to heat it in the winter with a wood stove and no insulation…lol

Peace and stay safe

4 Likes

Lookin good, how long you been vegging?

1 Like

You’re gonna find alot of keepers in that lineup!

1 Like

@potdaddy4x4 it seems I’ve been packing 5 gallon buckets all my life. We had horses and cattle when I was a kid and feeding twice a day 365 was my job being an only child then. I still hoard buckets…it’s just old habit

@anon27306389 I soaked the seed overnight on the 12th of February and the first if them started coming up on the 15th. So they are 22 days at most today

@beacher I sure hope you are right. I’m also have 2 JOTI Gods Bubba just up. I’m going to drop the rest of them and hopefully find a keeper or 2 there

9 Likes

I should also say that I haven’t fed them yet. Just straight water in my used organic soil. I like to use it for starting because my throw together soil mix is a little hot

3 Likes

LoL right on I’m up there in age now and have a 12 yo daughter just her and I and man she hates doing chores intell her oh well sux to be you wanna have to do what I did when I was your age she knows what had to do and usually shuts up and does her chores

She has to pay for those 1k iphones some how…lol not to mention that rediculously expensive Apple Macbook pro is mean WTF these dam kids phones cost more than I ever paid for a used car DAM!!!

6 Likes

Love the variety, excited about that blue tara she’s on my list to grow as well

1 Like

Sounds like you have a pretty sensible daughter but they all have expensive taste nowadays. When I was in HS the parking lot was half full of $200 dollar junk cars and a couple rich kids nice cars. Now the school is the same size but the parking lot is overflowing with really nice jeeps and trucks and fancy cars. It just amazed me every time I drive by. Some of those vehicles cost more than the whole lot put together back then

8 Likes

Sour, diesel, hashplant, indica, variety of strains but not flavours, no fruity or sweet ones, are those your preferences? Anyway you’ve got some good genetics going there, willing to see them grow … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I’m real happy with the Blue Tara. I received them from @Sebring and they are from an Overgrow seed run but I can’t recall atm who made them. It should be finished in 10 days. I can’t wait it looks and smells so good… truly like buttered blueberry muffins

6 Likes

Plus all the trucks in the school lot had rifles in gun racks during hunting season occasionally there would even be a deer on a trunk.lid or some turkeys in the back of the truck occasionally my 30/30 would be in my locker try that nowadays lol

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

I was definitely that guy plus all my friends. We all hunted, fished and trapped. Always had knifes on our sides, guns in our trucks and you never new what kind of dead animals we had. It was a badge of honor to us. I never played sports because I couldn’t do my shit then

6 Likes

Agreed, some I love the flavor of like the Sour Boggle but I would like to up my outdoor flavor game. With this climate my main focus has been trying to find mold free short season varieties. I am definitely up for recommendations as there is plenty of time to start plants.

3 Likes

Indicas are more prone to mould because of being short and with dense foliage. I suppose you don’t grow sativas for having short summers and perhaps cold climate. I went indoors for that reason, for outdoors you should look for strains breeded in northern climates, like Northern Lights. Blue Dream and Grand Daddy Purple are also good choices. Autos being shorter for an outside season would also be a good option, there you’ve got a lot of variety to play with … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It is the short grow season thing. I would like them to be done by October 1st at the latest because of deer season but can go as late as the 15th. I do have several auto seeds that I am going to run outdoors this summer…I’ll go into that later. I would love to find a good tasty short season sativa tho

4 Likes