Bundles Of Joy - Grow log 2024 with tresbundles

For science!! :grin::grin:. Good to know wedding cake is resistant. I’ve definitely seen some strains have a much higher resistance than other strains.
@tresbundles you getting any smell off the rainbird?

4 Likes

little bit of sweet, with some foulness creeping in. still a little early to get a good whiff for me, but not smelling like hay, I’ll tell you that!

3 Likes

That’s awesome to hear

2 Likes

How’re things going?

2 Likes

Hey EG! Knock on wood, I haven’t seen a mite in over a week! Everything is cleaned up apparently but I’ll probably torture them for a couple more weeks with scrubbings. I still haven’t pulled the plug on any of them. Haven’t been outdoor in a couple days, but i stripped and sulphur sprayed them. I’ll get some pics of the new tent setup and outdoor tomorrow. I’m thinking of popping some seeds soon. :partying_face:

3 Likes

My buddy put mint in his tent and swears he hasn’t seen a mite in months.
I’ll be giving it a try soon :grin:
Glad things are going well

What are you thinking about popping?

2 Likes

Yeah, what are you going to be running?

1 Like

I’m thinking about a few things…just have to decide.
I want to run more Logcake S1 for smoke, they haven’t let me down yet! I want to do 5 or 6 of those and pop a couple @santero Chocolate Diesel to find a nice male to hit a few of these cuts before I retire them. I’m going to wait until cooler temperatures to start my 3 Bears OG project. My brother only got me a 3-pack, so I’ll have to be flawless on them!

6 Likes

I’ve been procrastinating starting a couple autos because I know at this point they wouldn’t finish before I’m ready to do some fishing this fall when the weather cools off. I kind of hate sticking Lisa with the growing chores if I leave for a week on a fishing trip.

2 Likes

Someone mention Log Cake ? !:face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

@Rabeats2093 Ohhh snap is that the #11 cut I sent you? Oh my goodness, you are going to love her!

4 Likes

Yes sir that’s the 11 ! The calyx’s are plump as hell brother ! I have three going atm …one in the ground outside one in a pot outside and one indoors :grimacing: Deff frosty! First time growing her she’s not a picky plant at all the pistols seem to be receding … Day 52 from flip and heck yeah she stretches !

3 Likes

Sounds like a wonderful clone. Can’t wait to see if they finish outside for you.

3 Likes

I hope so lol no budlets on anything yet !?

1 Like

My clone plants are just starting the alternating nodes outside. The seed plants are developing buds

2 Likes

Yeo usually how long do you run that log cake for !?
@tresbundles

2 Likes

Hey, bud. i like it at 9 weeks, but could probably go 70 days.

3 Likes

Current status

Nvm the exoskeletons :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Fuuuuck yeah! I really hope you like it, she’s my favorite. I put up with the lanky stems and super stretch because the smoke is so good! I’m on the search for those terps and effects on a better frame, but out of all the seeds so far, she’s the one I can’t do without!

5 Likes

Shit imma have to go pull a clone candidate off the one outside you got me stoked ! The strawberry overload is outside a shame I couldn’t flower it indoors . Might hit it with some fem pollen and see where she goes from there

2 Likes