Bundles Of Joy - Grow log 2024 with tresbundles

Looking great. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on all of them.
How long have you flowered them?

2 Likes

Thanks guys! They’re on day 60 today, those pics were from day 58. I run perpetual, so I might take down the Apple Fritter and Tahoe to make room for the 2 big Sour Ds I have in veg. The Sour is going to take at least 70 days, maybe more I’m thinking, to be worth it. It hasn’t even started to swell yet and that kinda frigs up my timetable. I guess that’s what I get for putting time limits on nature lol :sweat_smile: .
Sours might not be a good match for my assembly-line style of growing :rofl:

If a plant rocks at 60 - 65 days, I’ll keep em. Mac 1 probably needs 2 more weeks- she has bright red trichome stalks, and is gorgeous. Probably not a good match for my garden unless she smokes well pulled a little early. I really have to figure out what to keep- I think I have to be ruthless. :grimacing:

4 Likes

If you culling sour let me know. :grin::grin:
Completely understand the plants needing to work in a certain timeline. Used to run on an eight week schedule

2 Likes

Well those apple fritters look like hell of a yielder… pretty sure its a 9 weeker right?

Sounds looks like a keeper just nned your smoke report to confirm lol

1 Like

You run co2? Pretty sure you’re going to be happy with fritter and cake. Is it the jbeezy cake?

1 Like

Apple Fritter is probably going to stay simply because of the yield. Friday will be 9 weeks, and she looks pretty well done for my tastes.

No, but I really should. The new light is crazy bright and hot and I feel bad for them lol. That’s probably the next thing I upgrade-it’s definitely limiting my yields in there.

2 Likes

I have to go back through @Jetdro 's thread to check, I think he did a Farmer Joe order, not sure exactly which he got from him.

3 Likes

It’ll speed things up and help yield

2 Likes

Yea its the jbeezy cut and the apple fritter is lumpys cut and your mac1 is caps cut :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah you’ll definitely be happy with those

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, bud! I was confusing Wedding cake with his Ice cream Cake. The ICC were from an F1 pack he got from samwell, if i remember correctly. hey @204medismoke , you know which Cap Junky I have? lol! I haven’t been able to find where he got it in his thread and didn’t want to bother him with questions :rofl:

3 Likes

Forgot to add that I started sprouts for outdoor a little late.

OG’er Kush @Gpaw
Peanut Butter dream @Crafty_Flame
Rainbird F2 (+NL5) @Emeraldgreen
Melon Collie @PatHealy
Sour Strawberry F3 @Mithridate
Sky High Octane OG @turtlewerm
Frankenstein Fem @JohnnyPotseed

Come on Grow!!! :crazy_face:

14 Likes

This is the first I get to watch someone grow some seeds I’ve sent out! Hella Excited to watch this.

4 Likes

@tresbundles its the cap junky or mac1 jet gave you ? i would assume its the legit cap junky capulator and seedjunky collab

3 Likes

Nice line up you got there

2 Likes

He sent me both this Christmas. I was just doing some digging and I think he got the Cap Junky from @Mr.greenbee who I think got it from GMO house of clones? So should be the breeder cut. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

My cap junky came from GMO and I did give to jet. It a great high I try not to smoke it early. When I do I usually just end up wasting my day away lol really good bud tho @tresbundles

9 Likes

Thank you for the info, @Mr.greenbee ! Good to know, I’m always looking for night-time strains! :sleeping:

4 Likes

I liked reading through your thread.

2 Likes

Looks like aj’s sour d

2 Likes