Bundles Of Joy - Grow log 2024 with tresbundles

absolutely outstanding I made a good choice giving you those cuts you ran them beautifully all of them. Let me know what you think when you get to sample.

every one of them looked spot on especially the wedding cake. It looked absolutely perfect to me. You’ll get a great sample of her from that plant…
she did not come from Farmer Joe, but rather from Maine from a well-known grower up there The gentleman who created blissful wizard.

I take Tahoe at 10 , Wc at 10 , ICC at 10 or 11 Mac needs 11 but good from 9 on .

if you keep her very happy, the longer wedding cake runs the more color she will become.

again, absolutely great work you did with those man. I’m proud to say I gave those to you. @tresbundles

The WC is the Beezy cut , Mac is 100 % Caps Cut , Junky came from Mr Bee as he said , Tahoe from Farmer J , and correct in ICC , from original F1 SJ seeds given to me by @SamwellBB . The only one that grew :boom:4 or 5 full runs with her now , no balls been seen no hermy traits , got lucky on this one . Hold her tight , she is as good as AF yields , lol

7 Likes

Hey, @LoveDaAutos thank you, and thanks for stopping through to my neglected thread, lol! I don’t update as often as I should, but am always planning to.

@Papalag It does seem similar to the pics that I’ve seen. it does have fatter leaves than the AJ you sent me, almost looking like the Albany that Cloney Soprano has on Strainly. But I will be flowering both out soon again.

Yo @Jetdro !!! Thanks for the kind words, bud! Coming from you, that’s a big compliment in my book. I took them all down at 9 weeks, most should have went longer, but I was pressed for space. I’m going to try and keep them 10 weeks this round, have the ICC in the back of the tent getting fat as hell. Can’t wait to try that one!

I’ve sampled all of them, no proper cure yet…but here’s my honest opinion and mini smoke report-

Tahoe: Smokes real well. I like the flavor although it doesn’t really have any typical OG taste. No pine or lemon/lime, no Kush to speak of. I read on another thread that this was going to be the case, so wasn’t surprised. It still is an above average smoke and is quite stoney. She did pop a couple male flowers down low that i must have missed and a few seeds were made. Great structure/ strong plant but a few problems apparently. :slight_smile:

Apple Fritter: Sadly, I think this one is my least favorite. It yields sooo well and is a fast grower. Yielded double of the rest of the plants. Had big fat solid nugs and probably would have real nice bag appeal. The flavor is nothing to write home about. By no means is it off-putting or gross. It’s just not my style. It seems the more purple a bud gets, the less I like the flavor, might be wrong about that, but seems to happen often. Smoke is smooth, easy to trim, all around a good production plant I would guess.

Mac1: Love the taste on this one. Smell and taste is complex. Sweet/almost berry with a hint of dumpster water and chemicals. Halfway through the joint the pine-ish taste comes through and is just better and better the further down the doobie you go.
Strong/heavy stone that has been good for nights. I like this one a fair amount and it’s a hit with the family so that’s a plus. The plant is harder to clone for me than most and grew a little slower compared to the others.

Wedding Cake: Oh boy. I’ve been dipping into this more often than all the others. It’s definitely my kind of weed! Beautiful rock-hard nugs, although the frame on her isn’t the most stout. Honestly, was very easy to keep happy, even in a small pot.
These buds stink! The Tahoe has a foul dank smell that’s great and fills the room, but the WC has a foulness and a comforting kush backend. I can taste the Triangle in this without a doubt! It’s got another taste in there I can’t put my finger on…mild spice or something. Halfway down the joint this shit tastes soooo good. The potency is top notch. I don’t even know that I set it down two or three times it gets me so lit. I’ll be keeping this one for the foreseeable future!

I want to thank you again for the opportunity to run these, my friend. One thing I should have known is all these cuts have a certain “power”. All of them are hard hitters on the indica side and right up my alley.

13 Likes

Great descriptions on these. I’m suggesting you keep the wc and give your brother the fritter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I think that might be the plan lol! I dont want to lose it, but I probably wont run it again for a few months, thinking about crossing it to something. I just really like the yield on her.

4 Likes

Sounds like a commercial cut for you. Plenty of people like her, just don’t let them try the wc!!

3 Likes

and him being in the states he STILL tried to get me the apple fritter. didnt even hesitate or make any excuses. i would vouch for him being the type to share and not horde 100%. and i appreciated it tremendously.
cant wait to see him dial these babies in and perfect those terps

2 Likes

xross her to the wedding cake or icc pls lol

2 Likes

We have any updates to report here?

2 Likes

I have an appointment in a couple minutes, I’ll update early tonight!!! :sunglasses: :rofl:

4 Likes

Excellent , looking forward to it

2 Likes

agree on all including fritter , big heavy looks killer decent high … bland taste compared to the others .

You will love ICC , can taste the WC in it for sure , but darker , danker , and more indy leaning and heavy

Great job on these , bet your icc is getting fat :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Sorry, been neglecting my journal and my garden for a few days. The flower tent is blowing up, Sour Ds are over 6 foot. I’m probably going to bend them tonight if I can get at them. Strawberry Overload is the shortest on the front-left, being propped up by an empty plastic pot. ICC chilling in the back stacking long, fat nugs.
I think I’m pretty sure I’m not going to keep this mystery Sour I have in there. I’ll run the AJ’s next round, but I think I’m over the Sour chase. I’d probably like her crosses better, anyway, like Headband. I know I’ve had that and enjoy the taste and effects. If I have to change my whole garden just for one cut, it’s not worth it. I have plenty of things that will perform nicely with my current set-up.

Tent shots :arrow_down:

Outdoor Update!!! :arrow_heading_down:

OG’er Kush @Gpaw
Peanut Butter dream @Crafty_Flame
Rainbird F2 (+NL5) @Emeraldgreen
Sour Strawberry F3 @Mithridate
Sky High Octane OG @turtlewerm

Peanut Butter Dream :arrow_down:

Oger :arrow_down:

SkyHigh Octane OG :arrow_down:

Rainbird :arrow_down:

Sour Strawberry :arrow_down:

Tahoe OG :arrow_down:

Cap Junky :arrow_down:

Wedding Cake :arrow_down:

That’s all for now. I have to get some Copper fungicide for the beginning of Septoria season here. Leafhoppers aren’t too terrible this year, but they gotta go! It would help if I bothered to do some sort of ground cover-or at least cut the grass lol! :rofl: Lots to do, lots to do! I hope everyone is having a great day, and be careful this July 4th! :us: :firecracker: :fireworks: :fireworks: :firecracker:

21 Likes

That Cap Junky and Wedding Cake are looking extra thick
:drooling_face: :billed_cap: :birthday: :fire:
Everything is looking fantastic brother :100: :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Lookin good :+1:. Did you smoke the ?sour yet?
Might have to grab the planned culling from you :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

cant wait to see how your out door turns out even tho im more interested in the indoor buds lol that icc stacking hard too

2 Likes

Bruh!!! my day has been made! This is the first time I am seeing a seed that came outta my garden growing in someone else’s. Thank you @tresbundles . In my excitement i dont wanne forgot to mention that all your plants look great!

4 Likes

That is an awesome feeling!!

5 Likes

Thank you guys!
@turtlewerm It’s always a good feeling when you see one of your babies being grown out! I’m glad I could help with that feeling and appreciate you sending these my way! :sunglasses: :star_struck:

yeah, the one I took at 65ish days. It smokes well, has a nice stone to it, but the taste doesn’t knock me out. I can tell it’s in there somewhere, lol! You are most welcome to the cut, bud. I can get a good one branching for ya and send you a bunch of snips.

5 Likes

That would be great :grin:.
Do you run co2?

1 Like

Oh yeah- I forgot to mention: During the winter I flowered one out in my 2x2, and that bud actually knotted up nice and tasted waaay better. The heat in my flower room is too much for her I’m thinking. Nopers, no CO2 yeat, gonna look into doing that again. These new lights are a fair amount brighter and hotter than my previous ones, even with the driver on the outside.

edit: I might have to run fragile terp plants in my air conditioned bedroom. That might cure some problems, but smaller plants.

2 Likes