BusterBudPro 2.0

I believe your time is valuable…Any product worthy of your consideration should sell itself

So here I have actual magic in a bottle folks. What is in this bottle will make your plants do things never before seen . At best I am only able to offer a few pictures of ok at best plants to back up my insanely ridiculous claims , but trust me it works and is not in any way the same snake oil that many of you have seen a thousand times now. This is the real magic in a bottle and it is only $500 a gallon.

Please do not ask for proof of my claims as your post will be deleted.

Thank you for stopping by now send me your money :slight_smile:

8 Likes

To all the folks on OG , please be careful of folks claiming to be selling magic in a bottle. It simply does not exist .

6 Likes

Post removed

2 Likes

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to simply put up another thread. :stuck_out_tongue: Considered it myself, but he didn’t piss me off quite that much. I did tell him that censoring people to whitewash his sales thread would only lose him potential customers in the end though… which I have a sneaking suspicion will happen even quicker now, lol.

4 Likes

I have no idea wtf you are talking about …

But ya BusterBudPro 2.0 is a new and improved magic in a bottle. And just to show how much I believe in you and just how great of a company we are , I will sell it to you for $488 a gallon if you buy ten .
Pretty sweet deal right there.

6 Likes

Wow - you mean it’s already been discounted from $700 to only $500 a gallon? Better spend that money quick he might sell out before you get any!

Wonderful match for $1000 seeds off SnapChat!

5 Likes

Yeah, tough crowd to make that pitch to… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

And now I see that someone deleted & censored my reply in the original thread. I was not abusive, I responded directly to a question he asked me.

Why are non-aggressive, non-offensive posts being censored?

3 Likes

That is exactly what it was that pissed me off.
I quite literally asked about the companies RnD and for pics showing how great it worked. The other was me thanking Loki for pointing out that the OP could delete posts at will.

Anyway 2.0 is better and cheaper , plus I won’t delete any posts lol

4 Likes

OK, now I get it. I did not know about the pay to censor clause. Maybe that is what is up with FOX News?

But I still think I’ll wait for v3.0 'cause it will be even better and cheaper!

2 Likes

“Hate the game not the player” :sweat_smile:

Tough to market that stuff to a bunch of people who use jacks

3 Likes

Version 3.0 available now for a limited time only in Canada.
Bigger Yeilds! Louder Weed! Crystals stacked on top of crystals!
Artisanal patented ingredients, OMRI organic certified, Farm to table, Locally sourced natural ingredients, No heavy metals,No build up’s, Synergistic Patented formula.
3 wizards that are also chemists are on staff at all times to imbue :boom:Magic :boom: into every bottle.

Act now! Because this limited time offer can be yours for only 7 easy payments of $69.99 per gallon!

5 Likes

I never used Jack - he was fully in agreement.

5 Likes

I’m gonna wait for 4.0 when the crystals will be stacked on crystals that are already stacked on other crystals!!!

3 Likes

Ingredients: potassium phosphate, potassium sulfate

6 Likes

It’s definitely worth it, just check out my pic

13 Likes

Lol y’all are dicks :joy::rofl:

11 Likes

I’m gonna have to say it… those are some damn frosty buds!

10 Likes

4 Likes

WHAAAT? :raised_hand: :ear:

5 Likes