🚨LITFA Giveaway Contest!🚨

As the year comes to an end, we here at LITFA Technologies have decided to celebrate the success we’ve had this year with a T-shirt giveaway. Yes, that’s right, two lucky winners will receive this beautify crafted T-Shirt with our new GOT LITFA? logo on it. These shirts are an extremely limited edition and sure to be a valuable collector’s item as the years go on. These are ultra soft, XL shirts, perfect for sleeping or working out. This handsome gentleman kindly offered to model these lovely shirts for us.

Here at LITFA Technologies, we understand that sometimes this product can be overused or produce an allergic reaction to some users. So, we have included two ways to win. One winner will be for the most productive use of LITFA. Another winner will be chosen with the most destructive use of LITFA. To enter, simply leave a LITFA product testimonial in this thread. Tell us about your experiences with LITFA, preferably with pictures.

EDIT: This contest will run until the end of December 2018.

46 Likes

:rofl: haha this should be fun.
:popcorn:

6 Likes

OH I am definitely in! I am going to have to think about a good example, though.

5 Likes

Great technology! Thanks to all the lack of hard work in developing it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::joy:

10 Likes

Okay, I was doing my first EVER Aeroponic setup. Things were going good, I had strong healthy looking roots and a robust growth.

I kept hearing about root rot and started worrying, “Am I going to get it?” So I scoured the site and a few others, getting more and more frightened. I made the decision to add bleach to my reservoir. I must have added way to much, as I started seeing my strong and healthy plants start to die. OH MY GOD!!!

I flushed out my reservoir, soaked my plants in filtered water, but nothing worked. THEY ALL DIED!!!

If I would have just used LITFA, my plants would have been okay and I would have had a bumper crop.

While I have decided to put the Aero aside and go back to Coco, I make sure to use LITFA everyday, and my plants are better for it…

THANKS LITFA!!!

BTW… Who is that handsome Devil???

13 Likes

Great thread.

Looking forward to some laughs.

:laughing:

99%

11 Likes

Top notch inspiration ^^

7 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: <!-- plus20 zz>

8 Likes

I F#*#ING love this. Great idea

5 Likes

Warning:

I learned this the hard way, while LITFA is an excellent product for your plant growing needs,

do NOT apply to the wife.

My overconfidence got me to thinking that this product could be used universally. Big mistake on my part, I am now the owner of the longest honeydew list that I have every seen.

27 Likes

October 10 -before LITFA

October 23rd- the one in front

11/30

Both the most constructive and destructive applications of LITFA I can think of.

15 Likes

It’s Saturday afternoon, just 2 days ago and things are going fine. I had done the first topping on some cuts a few days earlier and the new shoots were starting to take off. In a week or so would be able to start some training after I transplanted them. I had done some leaf tucking on the first three to expose the shoots on the next node down and and moving onto the last one. Also the biggest and best looking of the group, my favorite, when it happened.

I knew I was running low, but didn’t realize how low until it was to late. I grabbed the bottle to go mix a new batch of LITFA and it was gone. I called both of the local shops, with no luck. So I called them direct and with overnight delivery it will be here in a few hours.

I made my way back to the closet to finish the last of the leaf tucking and started to push the fresh shoots down farther than I had on the other three. The next thing I knew I was starting to LST and while forming the shoots so they could be wired they both snapped. Both sides hanging by a thread “but I can save them”. I try to fabricate a wire tie to pull them up with maybe a drop or 2 of clonex to help seal them will do the trick. I go to work with my size 10 paws and before I can get the wire around one of the shoots falls off. I pull the other one off, while shouting some obscenities…

With LITFA

Without LITFA

Thanks for the best growing supplement on the market LITFA. Not to mention the stellar customer service and super fast shipping. But please consider increasing production because the shops can’t keep up with the demands of a new recreational state.

I would say more because there are so many more good things to say about LITFA. But I need to transplant these cuts and get them LST’d before the delivery comes. Go team LITFA!

16 Likes

I am highly amused already! Let the show begin!

4 Likes

I can only tell ya who still needs to learn LITFA @ReikoX lol, just saying :eyes:

4 Likes

Most excellent topic! I support this 999.9% :smiley:

5 Likes

LITFA applies to cloning too!

Here is the one, #3, that I really want to clone quickly. My best female top from a NL. Been misting her, checking often, doing the “rooting ritual” which involves a lot of staring… no roots. Soggy rockwool. Ugh.

And here is one I dont care for #4, whether it is male or female, because it grew much too sparse and long. Didnt do shit to this clone, just let it sit there. Got overflow mist from the others.

LITFA, clearly, wins this clone-off.

16 Likes

Outstanding! I’ll get to work. We are talking about plants right? Not women.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Mods Shut her down… we have a winner! @ReikoX, go ahead and send both shirts this way!

After a strict regiment of LITFA IPM, I cannot be any more impressed with the job LITFA did with the snails

12 Likes

A little bit of an overdose with the LITFA, relative humidity here is under 50% in the house during the winter. Drying hapens to quick so I tried to control it this harvest.

Tiny clusters of mold all over

10 Likes

bumpity bump
I get told I need to use more LITFA, however I can’t seem to find it any where so my plants continue to suffer…

Some good stories on here though

6 Likes