Finisher - Are you using it?

I started using this finisher as directed by the bottle a few days ago. Who is using finisher and what have you found to be the benefits?

4 Likes

Does it taste like water?

9 Likes

Hahaha I never checked. I guess I could have just bought expensive water :joy:

4 Likes

I used it before when I first started growing upon the hydro store recommendation lol. I never noticed any difference after I stopped using it.

TBH I don’t even know what it does or is supposed to do. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Is it like a flushing solution?

3 Likes

Separate people from their money…

10 Likes

G.h came out with a similar product, ripen.

2 Likes

:grin::laughing: Ain’t that the truth!

3 Likes

Finishing nutrients all seem to be high magnesium sulphur based. They help in the final weeks to plump up the buds and make the smell more potent. They are basically a Epsom salt liquid solution. A flush the final week with PhD water and some Epsom would do exactly the same thing but for a hell of a lot cheaper :v:

13 Likes

Taste like 98.8% :sweat_drops: lol

5 Likes

I think It’s supposed to help fatten up the buds at the end , carbs aminos and other shit added too I believe , I think it’s organic, I use Kool bloom

5 Likes

I thought it helped with the ash colour when smoking a joint :joy::joy:

7 Likes

we all live and learn bro, part of living

2 Likes

To flush or not to flush lol but that’s for another thread lol

4 Likes

It only works if mixed with LITFA & tigerpussy chi.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Haha. Have you seen there commercials? They talk about they use the freshest spring, lake water lol. Makes me laugh to use the fresh spring water for chemical nutes but that’s just me!

3 Likes

:100: agree!
I cant tell you how many products have nothing more than magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) on the label…

4 Likes

This is what’s in the one I’m using

4 Likes

I’m a cheap skate @ReikoX. If I can use an alternative to these high price nutrients without having to put to much work into it then I’ll do it. I’d love nothing more to make my own soil mix and teas but I just don’t have the time or the skills to do it. Maybe when I eventually retire I’ll have more time and patients to give it I proper go but at the moment I’m happy adding a little extra Epsom salt into my megacrop solution. It’s made one hell of a difference to the odour and ive a lot more frost and weight happening so your advice on one of your threads is obviously working for me :seedling:

4 Likes

Holy shit… That’s just standard NPK nitrates / MAP… Tiny amounts highly diluted in water. In bulk synthetic nutrient prices, there’s about $0.01 worth of nutrient in water.

Might as well just use water…

9 Likes