Butane hash oil extraction

Hello guys I want to share with you my butane hash oil extraction :bulb::grin:
Some people can say, its dangerous, but thats actually not much true, if you dont use fire or heat, to separate the excess gas
More safe way to do it is vacuum pump, but its expensive to buy :triumph:
So the most cheap and smart way is to go to the Household waste recycling sites or how to call it in English and remove compressor from some old fridge or freezer ( u usually paid just for material so it cost me about 5 dollars ) sometimes its for free
on these compressors there are 2 coming-outs for hoses, 1 is suction and second exhaust, so you just get some jar and put some air valve to the top so you can exhaust air from the jar, boom :hot_pepper: you have vacuum pump for about 10 dollars ( if you want, you can buy manometer for have it like a pro :smiley: but I dont use it )
You can see how the BHO is working and inflated when you exhausting the air from jar
From that 236 grams it was about 20 grams of bho ( it was trim from buds and small buds )

I dont have photos of my fridge vacuum pump, so this is from the web for better idea ( I will do it next time )

4 Likes

Looks like it worked sort of apart from you have a lot of air bubbles/butane gas bubbles in the shatter. And if you do it again bro shell out on purer butane it’s worth every penny. But I guess you got product an didn’t get blown up so win win? :rofl:

5 Likes

U are right man, but thats just negligible amount I guess, because its after about 20 times vacuuate and extract even stop expanding, so it means there is just a little bit of butane, but I definitely agree with you and thats why I leave it after vacuuate for about a week, then vacuate it few times and than it looks like this on the picture down here :slight_smile:
butane dabs are just for my agog friends who necessarily need it ! :joy: :laughing:
Best way is to keep it at the room temerature on the wide glass or silicone plate, or in the jar and vacuate it after a couple of days ( time is something that work always )
btw I really recommend these Silicone Containers For Wax :heart_eyes: I bought 100 pcs for 22 dollars , u can find them on Aliexpress

7 Likes

Totally get ya bro I did some before but first time around I used gas fuel like you and my second run rather than £1 gas butane I paid 10.99 for some proper butane and the result in taste was far superior, same trim. Sorry if my other post came off a bit dickish because it does look that way I just wouldn’t wanna smoke it with so many bubbles :rofl::+1:

Nice one for the shout on the silicone dab holder though might come in handy.

4 Likes

No problem buddy, actually it was good point, I know lot of people who dont do it properly and thats of course not much good for lungs :sob:
I dont want spend much on it, because its made from leftover, so I dont thinking about buy higher quality gas, I paid just about 1,50 dollars per 300 ml Can

3 Likes

next thing u can notice, is that the second glass plate is different one, thats because I made it with my friend and I found just picture of his plate taken out of water but thats just for better imagination so I used it :slight_smile:

4 Likes