C99 dispo bag seed, let's see how they turn out

2 Likes

When you find those 1-2 seeds in a 1/2p or P even a QP tbh if it’s exceptional smoke I ALWAYS keep/run them as over the years I’ve learned that quite often a female will release one seed in an entire plant in order to keep that strain alive. Many MANY times when we’ve done our large outdoor grows , if we move locations the next spring you can go back to previous sites and normally find a couple plants from this exact process. They don’t want their lineage to end right there so they produce 1 perfect seed in order to keep the strain alive. Some of those single beans have proven to be extremely special , like the parents but with added vigour at times, resistance to things the others were not and I’m sure there’s other subtle differences as well.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I grew some dispo bagseed harlequin, popped random hermie sacs.

None of that here thankfully

1 Like

5 Likes

She’s getting heavy laying over , had to hold her up for pics. Made her a bit mad the other day with a bit too much nitrogen I grabbed the wrong bucket of water but she’s coming out of it thankfully . Just a bit longer and she’ll be ready for the chop

6 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Shes getting over her mad spell lol my fault totally

1 Like

Buds are so thick and heavy she is totally layed over, passed time to stake her up . Buds are bigger around than a paper towel roll , can’t touch fingers together

4 Likes

Not the best pics and in the dark but will be getting the chop in the next few days

9 Likes

Chopped, dried and curing. Will collect seeds in a few days

3 Likes