Cacique perpetual 4x4 mix of photos and autos

3 Likes

The baby from reikos auto mix looking good and have awesome color shes 3 days old

6 Likes

Some of the kraken buds this baby still have a long ride and smell super good

7 Likes

Urban voodo almos chop early and have put a lot of hud grow and is getting really really froaty and putting some nice colors , will see if later get a pic without the leds and near

roa

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Hamakua Banana og clone

l

4 Likes

Looking good in here. Impressed with what you’re doing with blurples. Props mate :muscle:

1 Like

that is right bro is how to learn to use them haha, i haven’t grow yet with only white leds yet but at the moment potency and all is been super nice

1 Like
2 Likes

Rip urban voodoo , cacique gotnto the tent amd staryed sniffing on the 24k and his head now smells lime bud , like lime soda , so he was inside tjat one too , found a paw mark ont other pot , and the bonsai base empty :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes
2 Likes

That tent must smell really nice. :sunglasses: :nose:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Ohh yes it is :fire::raised_hands::call_me_hand:, getting ready to satart to germinate a new batch of seeds

2 Likes

330 am and smell was invading the apartment and tent was closed , liiks like ill need an air filter

12 Likes

Indoor grower curse , when all ligth sources can be a potential grow ligth lmao was at hospital 2 days agp and saw this and they are brigth AF

4 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

Urban voodoo down after 70 days from germination , wife says smells skunky and i can smell that but like sweet fruity ,like a mix of tangerines with a hint of lime and floral citrus smell, reminded me a tree i had near my first home here in kona had a tangerine tree that every time was blooming was a sweet and citrus smell all over the place

6 Likes
4 Likes