Cacique perpetual 4x4 mix of photos and autos

5 Likes
2 Likes

some foliar with lactobacillus and water yesterday at nigth, and yes i water ligths off , if they need it , they need it

6 Likes

So today was a good day , pots prepared, innoculated watered and seeds already straigth to soil 10 of Mango Hashplant (Mango Biche x 88G13hp)

2 Likes

Sugar black rose x ? 18 days since broke soil

Cacique on the irie hanguing with me

6 Likes

I love how you tossed in a pic of your dog :dog: Great plants!

3 Likes

@DatDamDog that is my partner in crime , now i grow for me and that little rascal that loves weed too hahah

3 Likes

I DEF NEED AN UPGRADE on the leds, now in the social security they say my back pay could take like 2 or 3 more months, that will make for them 7 to 8 months working on this and they always tell me cant take more than 2 months until they realize all the time have passed, super annoyed as i was going to buy to setups because i will never see more than 900 dollars in my life again unless my back and nerves miraculously heal and i can go back to work so i will have to stick to this at the moment , 8.57 kw daily i am putting on to my 4x4 grow tent with 2 leds and the fan , the whole setup is pulling 555 watts from wall , leds have been running for the last week for 15 hours of light the rest is been used by the fan that runs 25/8

3 Likes

@ReikoX if not mistaken is 20 days , looks like will have a good size , shes in a 4 gallon pot all organic by far i think is one of most healthy one in the garden

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Super impressed with this mango hashplant 10/10 germinated and is showing already in the pots

5 Likes
2 Likes

From dec 8, this video is from today earlyhttps://youtu.be/m_NVFO7JkHM

5 Likes

The kraken is downn.

4 Likes

I think this mystery one is done

4 Likes

Nice view out the window & good :dog2: boy Cacique. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@cannabissequoia that rascal is getting big , hes so adorable hahaha, wife left work and he wanted to make sure that i didnt leave , he grabbed me like that about 10 mins

6 Likes

The Kraken and mystery auto that smells like fruity pebbles

4 Likes

Had to move all round , the tent is again 8n the l8ving room , the space isnsuper small and i uad it in my roomin an area that was barely used, bow this people decided they will start spraying for pest co trol like this friday , for a whole year once a month, haaaaa and want that we leave the aparment with a stranger inside with my stuff there alone, not a chance, lets see the outcome of this shit

5 Likes