Cacique perpetual 4x4 mix of photos and autos

5 Likes

@ReikoX how tall have you grown your crossed , this baby is already 24 inches from base of plant , 36 inches with all the pot, is a 4 gallon , i th8nk she will do at least 10 to 12 inches more, shes 29 days today since sprouted

3 Likes

Honestly, I never grew any of the FAM crosses. They all got given away before I could… but my max height from floor to ceiling is 30" so never grown big autos.

1 Like

@ReikoX shes a good candidate for single cola, main stem is super thick, usually fan hit her straight as soon ligths move with the mover so shes pretty strong too, showed sex too but no bud sites yet so she will grow more

1 Like

Now i want to identify quickly the males on the mango hashplant to add more of this babies

Mystery auto that smells like FPOG 26 grams dry , was the sallest one , the kraken was 62 grams dry, the buds on the kraken were king of fluffy but the mystery are rock hard, will back up the leds like 6 inches, not bad for this 2 , and 2 more on the way , well 3

1 Like

Mystery auto buds

6 Likes

This one is the kraken ,

5 Likes
2 Likes

Sugar blqck rosa cross , took tge main leaves to let light penetrate better and to stop vertical grow in main stem , nowall the side branches started to react and grow faster, is been 2 days and plant is responding nice to it

3 Likes

The one that look like a star, buds are not huge but they are tight , smell is like orange and notice she have really oramge near red hais

5 Likes

This baby smell super gassy and sweet

5 Likes

Mango Hashplant12 days from germination and i moisted today the pots a lil bit , they dont need water yet , reason i like to start them in one gallon just water good is the first time the media reicive some water , they have been foliar twice with kelp and lactobacillus serum

3 Likes

Notable change on the ladies in only one day , looks like the fast growimg time will start soon

5 Likes

Sugar black rose auto cross , 35 days from seed today inoculated agin she is 48 inches from floor in a 4 gallon all organic

4 Likes

The star shaped mystery auto have some orangey tones and another smell i can’t describe, is sweet but like the smell of sweet and sour stuff, she started to fade out so it looks like is started to ripe out

4 Likes

And this other mystery auto, the snell have me crazy, super sunky and sweet, this mofo is like dont want to finish , mi vision is not the beat i think i see too much clear ones , i haven’t seen a white hair and shes putting more grow like foxtails i think , but usually i was thinking was coming with new white hairs , shes very frosty and oily

4 Likes

This are the 10 mango hashplant from Bodhi seeds ,1 gallon pot organic soil mix they are 13 days old since they broke from soil

3 Likes
3 Likes