Cacique's Lair, Multiple strains Log in 3x3 and 4x4 grow tent, Hawaii Big Island Hot and Humid Climate

Niec fresh start…

:joy_cat: I could hear the frogs AND the dogs in the background. :frog: & read those are from Puerto Rico & they no longer have them. :thinking:

Definitely on my list of things to investigate since I have a hearing disorder. :man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

yes, the coqui frog is endemic from Puerto Rico , but we have them here in Hawaii more than 20 to 25 years ago , they were introduced to try control the mosquito population, they have tried to breed em all around the world and no success , with the climate change they were able to thrive in Hawaii. In Puerto Rico they are not completely lost, in the maria hurricane i think it was 23 variations of them got lost, haven’t been seen anymore

7 Likes

Small seedlingsare 9 days old and the clones are starting to branch out

10 Likes

17 days old

12 Likes
4 Likes

@GreenCaciqueHawaii nice pics and vid! what camera did you use for that youtube vid?

3 Likes

@Who I use a S10+ in max resolution for both , pictures and video

1 Like

I have 4 spiced caramel clones and one Nukeheads Cancer Blaster under the HLG650R at 150w from wall, right now and hitting 500 PPFD on top of canopy, they got bottom water yesterday with 250ppm of cal-mag iron

8 Likes

This other 5 are under the ROI-420 at 230w from wall and hitting 500 PPFD on top of plants, they were water too with 250 ppm of cal mag iron yesterday
Ghost Hulk

Bamm Bamm
Bonehawk
Gator Breath
Nukeheads Cancer Blaster

10 Likes
3 Likes

It seems like you pop a lot of seeds(to me)-- what have your favorites been in the last couple of years?

:call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

From what i have grown, most of the 50 percent indica and 50 sativa have worked good for me , in the bodhi mango hashplant it was amazing, i didn’t finish her but my friend did , and good a kept 3 more seeds, from the autoflowers i hav found super good and potend medicine, the kraken was one , from the photos im smoking now some spiced caramel and hamakua og from the last gro and even that chopped early due underwater and most past of then plants didn’t grew and started to kill the branches, i did a cross of both , the oiced and the hamakua but only have found 5 seeds , put to pop 3 , lets see what will come out

3 Likes

I read you better than I hear you frech|nullxnull , plants look happy with that climate, guess must be much easier to grow them but indeed your green fingers have also much to do with that … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

i have running i think i have running now 1 caged alien, 1 caged dancer, 1 Ghost Hulk, 1 Nukeheads cancer blaster, 1 Bamm Bamm and 1 Gator breath and 4 clones of spiced caramel, put to germinate a Bubblegum breath auto and from the cross i did from the spiced caramel and Hamakua ok put 3 seeds to see if they come up, from those 3 one is for me and one for 2 of each growmies i have that they dont know yet i have that fem for em , they already grew the mother and the donor too, both of em

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Great video! :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

thanks bro

2 Likes
1 Like

7 Likes