Cacique's Lair, Multiple strains Log in 3x3 and 4x4 grow tent, Hawaii Big Island Hot and Humid Climate

111F?! :thermometer: Daaaaayum! You’re scaring me now @GreenCaciqueHawaii I hope your car is parked in a greenhouse! :astonished:

Is that record heat for there? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Na man in the parking space near 100 ton150 feet from the apartment, it got hot that day inside in the twnts was lime 83 but outside was hell

2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

10 Likes
3 Likes

7 Likes

Took, me a while, but in about 2 weeks i flip to flower, i topped the Gator Breath and will gave her that time to go while the other ones are in overdrive

9 Likes

From a YouTube growmie from Canada growing this caged alien and caged dancer

9 Likes

I did a cross fem of the spiced caramel and Hamakua OG but only found like 6 seeds and germinate 3 of them here they are, Hamakua OG is the pollen donor

9 Likes

View of the full 3x3. In the 3x3 running only 100w in 13 hours on light schedule GLR 12/5.5/1/5.5

7 Likes

In tje 4x4 the Led os at 220 wattsfrom wall and uv bar pulling 27 from the wall about250w veg on the 4x4 , i was bumpingonly 150w for the firs weeks then last week beem at 250 includingthe uvb , i have noticed more thick stems and leaf after starting using the uvb

6 Likes

Man you grow’s looking great! How’s that Hamakua OG? My girlfriend lived in Waipio Valley for a year working for Coconut Chris, tending the lotus and taro on his farm down there. What a sacred place! I really love the eucalyptus forests on the drive past Honokaa.

3 Likes

The hamakua og is a strong one , the one i had i was not able to finish her but she end with a pepepr smell mixed with some citrus and floral and potent AF,

3 Likes

If things go right, this spring we can smoke out & you can meet this haole. :sunglasses:

:wave: :thinking: how much 'ripper activity goes on out there? I hear there are outdoor grows & wonder how much I’d have to worry/secure things…

:evergreen_tree: :hourglass_flowing_sand: :flight_departure:

3 Likes

Well first is dont tell anyone lmao and getting a rental place that will let you grow outdoors will be a challenge, if i were you i start doing my research around rentals and ask, hopefully you gave better luck now that people need money because for rental stuff and everything related most people like to have the person in the island already, if not they won’t give you info , is like making it harder to try to get more money, be aware of that, Much Aloha

4 Likes

The Ghost Hulk is a beast

6 Likes

Bamm Bamm have already a swee and sour smell

5 Likes

I beat up and took clones from the gator breath i think she will be good for the next run

5 Likes

Do you remember where you bought that fan at would love one

3 Likes