CADMAN Life Line

Hoping you recover from the situation :pray:
Sent a message about some seeds I’m interested in

3 Likes

Thanks everybody for your support, it truly is helping to change the future for me and my family positively…

I can’t make more time, but I can always make more seeds & money…

Being forced to pay 17k via the court system is nothing short of robbery IMO, but it’s something that I’m required to do, and soon. Otherwise I’ll get to wear a nice orange jumpsuit ugh…

I can’t begin to express how grateful I am towards yall.

I’m updating the list & excate quantitys so i can post up new list…
I’m getting through the DM slowing but surely.
I will respond to every last DM no worries :+1:

Working on the packages and making sure everyone who has already sent payments to me via paypal address jtrick27@gmail.com is happy with what they are getting.

Same email address if you feel like donating even $0.50 it’s all helping SO DAM MUCH… BUT obviously not obligated, I just appreciate you for even thinking about my family…

Love you all tons.

New list should be up tonight…

33 Likes

Sorry to hear this news… got a bit on my plate right now but will go through your list and see what I can do. Hang in there man!

6 Likes

Sent you a message @CADMAN !

4 Likes

@CADMAN stay up bro, sorry to hear of your tough times but things will get better. PM sent, hope I can help

4 Likes

PM list and PP gift sent

6 Likes

Message and PP sent as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for all the love :heart:… It’s literally helping to change my family’s future…

I know that seems like a crazy thing to say, but really… Knowing I will be allowed to spend time with my wife & kids more so now because of yall.

By this I mean, I do still need to get a 2nd job to pay for this crap I’m dealing with, but now ateast, it’s not going to take as long… Maybe now I’ll only need to work 2 jobs for about 8 months roughly…

This does In fact mean the world to me, cause I’m sure you all understand what it’s like to feel dead tired, lack of sleep, your body hurts, bones hurt & your drive to keep going takes over so you can still function enough to make your family remain safe, feed, clothed and warm…

OG’ERS are helping me make this happen, it’s a gratitude I’ll never feel I’ve done enough to pay back to everyone…

If you have already sent payments or gifts or DMs, I WILL get to you, I’m just slow at 4am, been up all night making packages, I also ran out of supplies also… I’ll get more supplies after tomorrow nights work is done…

For now, dont worries, I see your DM and everything els and I will not forget about anyone :wink:

I can’t even begin to say thank you enough to all my OG’ERS, Dead serious YOU ALL are the most amazing people I’ve ever meet in life…

I’ve litterly had people I’ve known since BIRTH (literally since birth) look right at me & keep walking past me on the street because I was homeless… (this was many yrs ago & I live inside now) anyway, the amount of hurt that caused from knowing someone ive known my enitre life would just disregard my situation and act so cruel was insane…

I’ve learned that positive carma will come to us all, just by treating EVERYONE with the same human respect that myself, or you would want to receive from anyone… everytime…

You OG’ERS are living, breathing proof that people do & can care for eachother, helping someone when they are down in the gutter IS probably 1 of the best feelings you can give to someone else.

Knowing that someone els cares enough to see you & your family Not suffer needlessly is a feeling I have a hard time expressing/explaining…

I love every last one you :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :yellow_heart: OG’ERS!

I must sleep now, need to be awak in 4.5hrs and get my butt to work…

I’ll be reading and DM people over the next few days getting things in order for each person…

Thank you my friends :kissing_heart: :heart:

41 Likes

Payday is Friday and I will PP you first thing. I personally apprecilove the opportunity and ability to help. Safety, Teamwork and Service in no particular order. Thank you for being brave enough to share your vulnerability. Thank you for an AMAZING collection of gear. Thank you for this dope ass Sour Bubble collector card. Thank you for allowing us to help. I love you and your family.

Peace in Struggle

LBS

22 Likes

This, 100 %.

15 Likes

When this is all said and done please reach out so I can help you start to rebuild your vault.

15 Likes

I think we could all save something and send it to him when he’s ready.

20 Likes

Absolutely, I gave him full access to my vault whenever he likes, he will never be without good seeds.

22 Likes

Same here @CADMAN Let me know if you are ever in need and I will happily oblige to the best of my ability!

15 Likes

You can add my name to that list @CADMAN .
:+1:t4:

10 Likes

Same from me @CADMAN. When/if you’re ready to grow again, reach out. I’ll send you something from my collection.

12 Likes

The “Ole Stash Bag” will be available WHENEVER you’re “back in the Game!!” That’s a NO EXPIRATION PROMISE, my Friend. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

My sack might not be as fat as @misterbee ’s :wink: but its always got beans for you as well CADMAN.

7 Likes

You know, it’s not the size of the “SACK”, it’s how much Magic is contained therein :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

There’s some good people on this site. Keep up the good work everybody!

5 Likes