CADMANs Cannabis Thread!

Awesome sauce :ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s so good to read man :wink: happy he’s loving it.

1 Like

Two 12 hour nights is all that is needed. It works, been documented here several times. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

So this will have them throw enough pistils or balls to define sex?! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Yep , here is one example.

5 Likes

Hahah :sweat_smile:

I’ve read so much on the other site I’m having trouble referencing og on most subjects…

I’m working on that :sunglasses:

Cmon now :laughing:

1 Like

Ahhh… You must be Dutch

3 Likes

Lmfao :yum: hehe

2 Likes

IF this tent Doesn’t get pollinated, something is very wrong… I’ve taken this Male and dusted the whole tent like 5 times now in the last 8 ish days… The BOG Sour Strawberry Female is what I’m looking to get pregnant, the Rest of the plants are collateral damage hahaha.

Here is the plant I want seeded in the Center…
BOG Sour Strawberry F3 (Oddball) X BOG Sour Strawberry F2 Male…

Check out the dust & fallen Male heads on the red container lid…

Whole tent…

Also the fishes :fish: :heart_eyes:

In the End we should end up with;

BOG Sour Strawberry F4s ( Finally )
SSF2 X Evil Pineapple :pineapple:
SSF2 X Poison Daddy

I’ll keep shaking that Male Overtop all these plants till I see tiny seeds being made, then pray that I atleast get “Some” smokeable product from all these plants…

23 Likes

I use a stick with my male up and it’s like turning on a yellow fog machine :astonished:

3 Likes

What are you hoping to get crossing the fish sour guppy’s ?

2 Likes

My attempt at catching some Pollen.

Hopefully that light is enough :relieved:
Each day I’ll smake that plant and see if I can collect a small amount of pollen to dry out .

16 Likes

A screen over that will help filter the crap from the pollen for you. :smiley:

3 Likes

Superthrive is fantastic stuff!! I’ve found it cheapest here in Canada to buy it at Canadian tire. I’ve found everywhere online I try and buy it it’s more expensive

3 Likes

I’m about to do this with a couple cheese cloned males I’ve got that have just been pollinating my Cheese female, og kush and Bubba kush, I never though to put a screen over, thanks @Floyd

2 Likes

This Cannagar cured for 233 Days & it’s made from: @JustSumTomatoes Own OrangeGrove F3:
d894644e4c9f02eff41b87d86225dc3fd0cee993_2_488x500.jpeg

WOAH it’s Smmmmoooottttttthhhhhh…
No harshness at all, No Coughing & I can take hits off this all day long… Soooo Relaxing.

24 Likes

Dam your making that look so good.

4 Likes

I just used a razor blade to scrap it into a small pile and used the Parchment paper that came with blade…

Glass cup with a small pile of pollen sitting on Parchment paper & have descent balls in the cup, cup is airtight… Hopefully this dryes out the pollen enough to place in zip bag and into the fridge…

2 Likes

Haha thanks. I’m definitely making more.
Like this one…

Gotta grab some leaves now & press them for a day or two so I can wrap this new one up…

12 Likes

8 Likes