CADMANs Cannabis Thread!

Yes i love the egg shell calcium water i do that also and i use my used up coffee grounds as a top dress also

:laughing:

Well foliar is definitely the way to go, Calcium is semi mobile :stuck_out_tongue:

Sour strawberry x c99

Fast finish is a given… bushy, sure I don’t see why not… SS is a very pleasurable smoke gets you nice and calm, c99 can have a little edge… flavors ayayay I’d say pineapple and strawberry would smell like uhh peach lol or they could lean on one side or the other

Mine is instant coffee :coffee: lol

2 Likes

That doesnt work lol. And then i make the plastic containers into cloners

Haha that would be cool beans.

Gonna toss in some Oyster shell flour to the soil & water it in with Egg shell water :droplet: … then use the egg shells for DIY Calmag+ cover all the bases.

4 Likes

Honestly I tried to imagine what pineapple x strawberry would smell like and I kinda blank lol

Pinky promise tomorrow I’ll mix the 2 juices together.

For science!

Lmfao. Please do. Now I’m interested.

1 Like

Ok. Got my egg water & tossed in 2 Tablespoons of Alfalfa Meal to steep. Will use this to water in 2 Tablespoons of Oyster Shell Flour into the soil.

Probably feed all the plants this since it’s too much water for 1 plant… the rest won’t get any Oyster Shell Flour tho.

1 Like

Just Ordered 12x pots that should last a looonnnggg time for future runs…

3 Likes

Crushed seashells or egg shells (rinsed and dried in a low temp oven), dissolved in apple cider vinegar to the saturation point makes water soluble calcium in KNF!
They’re not soluble in water, so would need to break down before they become bio available
Edit: didn’t read all the replies, looks like you’ve got it covered already

4 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures ohh I know. Thank you for speaking up and helping out.

I posted a link above that explains how to make DIY Calmag+ & I’ve got a thread someplace around here showing you how to make it :grinning:

1 Like

@Jinglepot

Here is the size difference between The Personal from Purple Rose & My new one from Canngar Solutions…

The stick size is bigger on my new one and leaves a hole that makes the draw very airy, difficult to smoke.

I’m gonna use the smaller sticks & see if that make it any better. If not? Umm I’ll have to figure something out.

8 Likes

I was thinking, you could plug the hole a bit from the side you draw from maybe.

Or roll it between your fingers and try to collapse the hole just a bit

Both good ideas :bulb: :ok_hand: I’ll try both & see what happens.

2 Likes

Yay post 1000

Haha you got it :+1:

1 Like

I think this will likely help dial in some things in my little tent… I love upgrades.

4 Likes

Fart meter. Nice :+1:

1 Like