CADMANs Cannabis Thread!

So much I have learned about driving in STUPID situations I learned from watching three wise men:

Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond.

:rofl: :oncoming_automobile:

(I really am not into cars but their show(s) are not really about the cars as far as I’m concerned)

6 Likes

Fuck, I argued with a guy stuck on a beach for 40 minutes to let some air out of his tires, he kept telling me to get stuffed saying wtf he would do once off the beach with low air in his tires. I told him to just drive slow to a compressor, but that it would be better than the alternative… which was a quickly rising tide :laughing:

7 Likes

My response: “You don’t have an 12v air pump in your car?” (walks to my car, pulls out air pump kept next to spare tire + “oh fuck” bag… which is a bag containing emergency supplies, including 2x solar panels, 1 for the car battery and 1 for USB (phone, etc), and the rest is packed for 4 seasons for 2 people for at least 1 overnight in the car; hence the “oh fuck” written on the bag.)

6 Likes

Have a above average Monday OG’s

12 Likes

Always prepared, ive got kits on all my vehicles I was with an unprepared kind of friend though when we found d this guy :laughing:

3 Likes

Love me some top gear! My favorites are their competitions. Obviously. :rofl:

4 Likes

Another masterpiece @Heliosphear !!

2 Likes

First, I wouldn’t be arguing ya about airing down… But I didn’t have a 12v air pump either. I had a 4.0L air pump :rofl:

What’s this sorcery you ask? WELL. Its a common hack to use a Jeep 4.0L Air Conditioner compressor as on-board air! I had mine set to its own switch, and quick disconnects tucked in by the rear bumper and in the grill, along with flex hose, air nib, and impact driver, plus a 10lb tank in the back. Also used that to engage my lockers, mounting solenoids to the tank to control front / rear lockers…

6 Likes

So can we actually make seeds/Crosses on our plant via the Pre Flower Pistols only & still grow lots of buds to smoke ? YES, yes we can…

I would caution however, this is only doable with good timing, otherwise your getting a plant of seeds only lol be careful :wink:

19 Likes

Wonderful :wink:

@Mithridate

Did your C99 Evil Pineapple :pineapple: turn Purple?
It’s on the same node on every stem lol Dark purple. Also it’s now wafting some strong odd cent, can’t really pinpoint it yet, but to me right now it’s like a Dirty Dry Sock/Cheesey/Fart kinda Stink…

Also the BOG Sour Strawberry F3 (Polyploid Whorled) I’ve seen a few dubble pods with “twin seeds” in them, BUT I’ve never seed 4 in the same pod like this in the 1st photo here.

24 Likes

Nope, no purple.

C99 is a known calcium “lady of the night” though, if you know what I’m saying mane :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She’s a Calcium Whore eh…

2 Likes

Yes. I ran her on unusually high levels of calcium.

And I got my money on what you’re smelling will soon turn :pineapple:

1 Like

Good to know lol :laughing: :joy:
Off to DIY a quick uptake Calcium solution :ok_hand:

Ohh Man I hope she’s brings the Pineapple :pineapple:, nasty Stink on her right now lol

2 Likes

This is great info to know im a be droppin my c99s within the next week or so

1 Like

Dandelion stew!! Lol

Calcium nitrate

1 Like

It’s winter here lol :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

Hahahah

That makes it even funnier :rofl:

I’m one province over, we have hail and -10 right now lol

Well I do have

Crab Meal
Fish Bone Meal
Oyster Shell Flour
Alfalfa Meal

But these arnt fast acting. Maybe I can make a foliar spray from one of these. Alternatively which one would you suggest I’d add to the soil?

Probably Oyster Shell :shell: huh.

I’m gonna boil some eggs :egg: :yum: & Feed the water to the plants ( after its cooled off ) and add some Oyster Shell Flour to the soil before I water it in. Should do the trick…

2 Likes