Cali Gold Genetics

Years ago Skunk mag had an article about Cali Gold Genetics and the article was about the future of breeding and future potential breeding. They talked about a line called Sunburst Thai and expressions they were seeing which were plants that would have eight to ten branches that would be at each node I think they were called octochusset and hexachusset I know my spelling is wrong . The pictures of these Expressions were insane looking and I guess I will have to return to my search of information about this and this company. I have been unable to find anything about these guys other than what Skunk mag has published about them . They had some really interesting lines and would love to track down their Nigerian Kush (OG Kush X Nigerian landrace) or their Thai but I don’t think they ever released it. If anyone is familiar with these guys please share your thoughts, experience or anything.

4 Likes

it appears they have or have had a twitter account. And, it also appears a gentleman named myles introduced himself at the farm as myles from cali gold genetics.

4 Likes

Yes I remember Myles post but it’s kinda of dead end after that. I don’t think they had a strain called Cali Gold but it was the name of the company. I know they had a couple strain reviews in skunk on their Nigerian Kush and one called Cherry Cough Syrup that was an high cbd cherry AK47 strain I think a little fuzzy on that one other than their Sunburst Thai.

2 Likes

Skunk mag volume 8 issue 3 from 2012 there is the article “Myles with Cali Gold Genetics” was the it .

2 Likes