Californian Growers Tap In

Inspired by this thread for all the Floridians… Newbie from Florida

Where are my Socal/Norcal growers at? Have any sick old person knowledge to share with me about local strains? Chit chat with me…

I myself was born and raised here after my parents figured the midwest wasn’t their style. Lots to like and lots to dislike, but the nature is unmatched

4 Likes
1 Like

And ya wonder why I got into growing !

I guess it’s me being a history buff, trying to get a taste of what this plant was like when ancestors where consuming it🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

That’s also a big reason for me. I’d love to get some even older weed but I’m growing out some land race strains and 80’s durban poison rn. I actually like the Larfy, wispy bud look. Makes me feel like a wizard about to smoke some mythical weed

I’ll keep you in mind since knowing some 80s Florida genetics made its way to Cali back in the day. For me it’s a waiting game, just collecting and staying legal until something happens with home grow, if it even happens in my lifetime

1 Like

Did you mean this?

“made its way back to Cali in the day”

1 Like

Not a typo lol some strains trace back to Florida, and you’re correct as well. To put it in a simpler way, I’m just trying to one day smoke on what they were smoking on in the 70’s through the early 2000’s, with me being from Gen Z I never got to experience that

1 Like

Is this about Florida or California? i can’t tell. I am a California grower.

1 Like

California ! Nice to meet you, what do you like to grow?

Currently Corinto, Oaxacan (Cryptic Labs), Huixtepec, and BSHW.

1 Like