Calle‘s indoor adventures - Project 1(Freezer) - Soma Amnesia Haze F2

#B1 zoom in :wink:

8 Likes

Today I was out for work and the freezer was 8h without any door opening.

I was a bit scared in the morning and put the shelter one storey down.

I opened the door and saw them not or less happy at 34C.

I prepared the soil as well so I guess I just need to eat few cups of Joghurt or force someone to do it xD

6 Likes

New arrangement… they are looking not 100% happy but maybe I am over observing it :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Omg guys - full moon and a hell of a week.

Trouble overall and also in the freezer uhm hotbox xD

They suffered a lot overnight from Friday to Saturday and on Saturday I decided to change shoes and grab as mud old soil as I can of the roots. This is the Saturday morning to Monday development.

6 Likes

Hey Folks,

Prototype test run :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey Guys,

Things are moving fast and I had/have some quite fucking busy days… non the less I was able to modificate my little hot box a bit :slight_smile:
I guess things are going in the right direction now… what do you guys think?

Maybe I should do the exhaust like I did now with the in… I will think about.

9 Likes

I followed the Diffusor idea and installed the exhaust with Same Technik xD I don’t know what I am doing but Target is best environment.

Today du to my action it was like max 28c and the plant aren’t happy with it. Or maybe it’s just my fault with something…

Hope the plants can OVERGROW this :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hehe, cool idea, i will watch this :+1:

1 Like

Hey you got your new exhaust! I’ve been so busy I didn’t see the updates.

I’m having a bit of troubles to understand the setup: the gray PVC is the intake I imagine and the black one is the exhaust? I’m wondering about the fans number and placements too. Might be a little too much maybe.

Are they in 12/12 cycle already?

3 Likes

No bro they aren’t… they were nearly dead and on Thursday morning I decided to run in my outdoor peat soil with perlite and stone flour xD

Now they are doing what they should…

Sorry for my long abstence but I am still busy af…

The box is fine now I guess

I train them twice a day…

6 Likes

Wel they took a little beat, but that plant is solid. They’ll get over it, specially now that the exhaust is in place. As long as there’s green there’s life! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is from Thursday… so i guess there is no better improvement possible in 5 days :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It is the right direction now :blush:

8 Likes

Today I watered first time after 7 days.

1 week topping + 1 week topping and then flip ?!

9 Likes

She is the first in the box who shows sex. She is one of the ugliest still but let’s see what the puberty brings :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hey good morning ,

It’s finally a Friday xD

This morning I found the first boy in the box.

#survey

8 Likes

Finally Friday indeed!

Glad to see health has improved overall. Pretty eagle-eyed to spot that preflower. But I agree looks boyish.

3 Likes

I

a 2nd boy and a 2nd girl :slight_smile: guess tommorow outing is done :wink:

Happy weekend

6 Likes

Yiha it’s a Monday. Normally I hate Mondays but this Monday is a Friday to me. 1 long working day and then I am off for two weeks!
Left 2 boys and right 3 girls

10 Likes

What an improvement! They seem to enjoy your last addition to the fridge vent.

That’s a good f/m ratio you got there, that and holidays incoming, life looks good :smiley:

5 Likes