Calle‘s indoor adventures - Project 1(Freezer) - Soma Amnesia Haze F2

Thanks FE :slight_smile:

Here is one of the 2 additional fans I bought. Hope is enough now so I can keep one for later or as a substitution if needed.
I took 2 leaves of the Amnesia for air circulation. Maybe one more tomorrow. Let’s see

10 Likes

Sunday morning vibes :stuck_out_tongue: family time but I wanted to send you some pics.
Yesterday I showed my father my little project. He was really amazed as he opened the door :slight_smile:

Sprouting process for all the OD‘s is running smooth :wink:

13 Likes

That male! o_0

You managed the stretch like a champ in such a low roof space, really nice.

2 Likes

Thanks @funkyfunk yeah seems like I dialed everything in the right direction. I will repot the Amnesia tonight in the last shoes :wink:

The male is really promising. The whole living room smells like lemon :slight_smile: I am tending to use only that one. Or should I open two lines of the amnesia Haze ?

2 Likes
1 Like

As I said :slight_smile:

12 Likes

It’s getting Cosy :wink:

10 Likes

I can start soon to pollinate :slight_smile: this man has a nice lemon and socks dank :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Found some resin on one of the males :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey Folks - it’s Friday again!

Was busy with my offspring caring of the offspring :wink: sprouting was more or less successful and I decided to pop some more seeds xD

In the freezer it’s everything fine I guess. Maybe something happening with the Amnesia. Don’t know need to observe few more days. Hope I can sail the last 50 days with no probs.

Enjoy your WE!

Brought my wife few flowers :wink:

15 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: the rODeo ride has started

It is legal propagation material :yum:

11 Likes

Absolutely beautiful grow!

1 Like

Cool, which strains do you have there ?

2 Likes

Nice, i almost wished i was back in Germany now :joy:
Good luck with the grow!

3 Likes

Thanks guys :slight_smile: yeah it’s always a ride but mostly pleasant. Always something to learn and to recognize and to stun - I mean for me…

The seedlings above are.

Lost Skunk F2
Old School Skunk BX
M39 F3
Nepali IBL

And some own UEL‘s. F7 and a

(UEL F5 S1 x UEL F6 ) F2

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

And I start few more seeds xD

I have found 2 seeds of Purple Satelite x Freezeland BX 2 in my stash. Sounds like a nice try :slight_smile:

3 seeds of (UEL F5 x Boa‘s Durban IBL) x UEL F6

And 3 seeds of (UEL F5 x (UEL F5 x Madagascar P1)) F2

….

4 Likes

It’s budding

:star_struck:

12 Likes

Flowerday 36

Macgyver and the 2 wet daaanky Netherlands:-D I really made myself the day.

Due to tropical environment I need to act. The easiest action was to switch the air flow and change the fans a bit. Two days of observation will follow.

8 Likes

Man, those things barely fit in there :wink:

What are you using to pull air out of your ventilation tube?

Wait, I see the exhaust port up there on top, so it’s your inlet air down at soil level?

2 Likes

Thanks Bro! Yeah they are quarter shaped because they have a Cosy 0,19m2 1 room apartment :slight_smile:

You are right with the air flow. The radial fan sucks from outside :wink:

The smell of the Amnesia is really really attracting me :slight_smile:

2 Likes