Calle‘s indoor adventures - Project 1(Freezer) - Soma Amnesia Haze F2

And the first morning after the reconstruction:)

Happy bank holiday :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Man, those buds look sticky and dank!

2 Likes

It’s looking fantastic :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks ODD and @FieldEffect

Yeah I am pretty happy. It’s still near the limits with rlh and temp peaks but till yet I shouldn’t complain :slight_smile:

Pics are fresh for you active writers and all the lurkers :slight_smile: Day 49 since flip

Night & Day

Without Headbud :wink:

Not bad I guess

9 Likes

After a small accident with the wire while I was trying to pick old or disruptive leaves… all off the sudden the Headbud appeared :star_struck: Can you see it?

9 Likes

I am in love with my little garden :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

You’re not the only one, looks really healthy :slight_smile: Nicely done with such constraints.

3 Likes

Looking good here, Calle :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks guys :innocent:

Direct after the lights turned on I gave 4l of water. 33/60 and 18/80 is My Day and Night C/rlh! Not perfect but I hope it’s enough to sail the next 4 weeks. Still no feeding - Water and light

9 Likes

Fat buds in that little freezer !
You will roll the First spliff of that amnesia soon :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you @OPJ

Any predictions how long to go? 4weeks ?

Hard to tell from the pictures. Depends a lot on when you pollinated her, it’s advised to count 6-7 weeks from that days, but what matters really is how the seeds look.

4 Likes

Yeah from this point of view I would agree but I pollinated not much and only lower buds so i am hungry for my first indoor harvest xD

I am sick of my OD leftovers :sweat_smile:

Here is one of my OD lovely tiny greens…

M39 F3

Who can tell the reason for this white stuff on the soil? First right answer gets a surprise :innocent:

5 Likes

Well, then I guess you could harvest the top buds when they’re ready, looking at the trichomes, and leave the lower pollinated alive if the beans look like they need more time to mature.

I get that after one year smoking the same thing you want another thing to get high :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha yeah I had a few to vary but the best buds are sure long gone xD

1 Like

Happy Friday all together :star_struck: No office today. If you see a tattooed good looking Warrior in the Swimhall… it’s me :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeaahh, happy Friday :blush:Long Weekend bis waiting around the corner !
We will handle our stuff into the Camper ans Hang out at buddies green place :facepunch:

2 Likes

Yeah nice enjoy! I am maybe on the pike hunt again :wink:

My Catch last week

6 Likes

Nice pike! …there’s a fishing thread here too. I think you should check it out :eyes:
I’m surprised how many fishermen we have at OG

5 Likes