Calle‘s indoor adventures - Project 1(Freezer) - Soma Amnesia Haze F2

Oh yes thanks that’s a nice advice with the different needs of humidity

:heart_eyes:

I ordered a cheap set with 5 really tiny greenhouses with 12 places in each! Every greenhouse offers 4 small LEDs. It’s really cheap and easy but maybe it’s a good way to go. Let’s see! I will place everything on the heating mat and then Shiva will do the rest I hope :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Indeed sounds like a good setup. :smiley:

2 Likes

My wife bought me several of those and I use them for seeds, but haven’t tried cloning in them. Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Hey Rasterman! Sure I will show it every now and then I guess :slight_smile:

Weather is horrible with tendency of bit more sun next week! Last weeks we were close to frost xD Jesus! Lost Skunks are really unhappy as expected- it’s a classic indoor bred :rofl:

All other are more or less happy!

M39

Nepali IBL

Purple Satellite x Freezeland BX
Had 2 seeds and both turned female.

This year I have hairs over hairs… last years it was vise versa:)
I will bang it anyway…

FD 80 or something and my Cloner xD

10 Likes

Yeah, those are the exact same ones my wife got. Complete with the garden tools!

I’m experimenting right now with plastic shot glasses and potting soil instead of plugs. I figured out I was spending 50¢ a cutting but I’ve been taking a lot of them.

4 Likes

Flower Day 82

New pistils and new bananas and still kind of thirsty.

But the end is coming anyway :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Many thanks to @OPJ :heart_eyes:

I would love to do you a favor as well :innocent:

6 Likes

they are worth their money…did U test it already?

4 Likes

I find them too short to clone. They work amazing for tiny seedlings.

I got a tall dome that fits the green house flats and put the little green guy in the bigger dome. I’ll take a pic shortly

4 Likes

Not yet i am still to busy :sweat_smile:

But I am working close to one of the 39‘s :heart_eyes:

@AppalachianBiscuits yesh they are tiny but I will try to make it fit :laughing:

9 Likes

My pleasure.
I’m already curious to see what new varieties will maybe come out of it.
I made a mistake with the labeling.
Correct is:
Ape Origin

3 Likes

Yeah I know no worries:)

The OD’s are growing, slowly but kind of happy with the Ultra nordish conditions. Only the Lostskunks are yelling for a indoor set up xD Holy inbreed! :rofl:

I am really in love with the M39 - the left one is the fav of me and my daughter!

Bald man lala‘s Nepali IBL (one of my overall favorites since 2019) popped my 4 last beans. 1/3 ratio! I will harvest a bunch of pollen :heart_eyes:

She will start flower in 40 days I guess. The most beautiful flowers I have seen :wink:

8 Likes

@funkyfunk sorry I forgot to answer related to the UEL…

Mine was really long in 0,2l and is now starting to take of slowly…

The asparagus like one without pot :wink:

6 Likes

Hehe no worries, I was not asking for something really :slight_smile: Nice little garden. Very shinny leaves on the m39!

3 Likes

Yeah true! My self mixed soil has power and the weather is to cold if it will stay like that I will predict signs of overfeeding soon!

2 Likes

Hey my friends,

5 days and I can see the first roots on that M39 male. I took the cuts Friday after my first alcohol ride of the year and half an hour later I had a knock out :sweat_smile: seems like the set up works till here! As you can see I cut wrong but it worked xD

M39 - the star of my season :dizzy:

Honestly I am to busy to be a proper journal owner but I will try to post now and then here or there.

6 Likes

so whats the answer why you use the white fluffy wool stuff?

fungus gnats? moisture? insulation so it doesnt get a cold? left over from santas beard that got stuck when he sniffed the bud sites?

3 Likes

Haha made my day! It’s sheep wool - unwashed a good snail barrier :green_heart:

4 Likes

Looking good! The garden seems well.

2 Likes

Thanks Bud! The weather is horrible. Really good Guerilla weather. No watering needed xD

But as we know at the moment our lovely greens don’t really care about much rain. Due to some major reconstruction of the gas tank I can’t place all pots at the final destination. Hope I can manage it :mage:

Lost Skunk F2

7 Likes