Can someone help me please?

Hello, Does anyone know what that might be please?

• The plants are 5 weeks old.

• Switch to Flower 12.3.2022

• I have dirt and PH follow the instructions from 5.8 - 6.2 but I always give 6.00

• I’ve been given advice that it might be a pest (a porpoise) but when I look at the bottom of the leaves I don’t see any sign of insects anywhere. No black dots nothing.

• It’s found at the top on four plants side by side.

• Maybe it’s moving on but not fast.

• In 4 days, the color of these “scratches” changed to yellow the first were brown.

• The leaves seem to wilt and curl to the touch dry.

• I was giving the dressing 0.5L but today I’ve watered it with 1L. (could this be a consequence of lack of nutrients) ?

• I have 600W LED lights

(It’s my first round I’ll be glad for any advice thank you) $ -I’m sorry about my English :smiley:

Uploading: BE52AC24-439C-49BF-8D23-B1459EF07611.jpeg… Uploading: DB30E251-17A3-4568-BEE3-7EBF04D6801A.jpeg… Uploading: 59B646DA-99D6-40B8-A8B1-DD665429512F.jpeg… Uploading: 0EE6AD80-96BA-42B3-8339-E7F39C627103.jpeg…

4 Likes

What kind of ferts are you using?

1 Like

Does look a bit like pest damage. If your sure there are no bugs maybe magnesium deficiency? Couple pictures of the whole plant could be informative.

8 Likes

The tips of the leaves are hooking a sign of Calcium deficiency the outside with the leaves are dropping down making an upside-down cup sort of. This is magnesium deficiency. The crunchy edges of the leaves appear to be potassium deficiency.
Hard to see with the pictures but it kind of looks like there could be some speckling on the leaves. Check for spider mites?
The raised ridges on the leaves look like heat stress possibly…
Maybe some excess salt in your soil are blocking out a bunch of nutrients. When’s the last time you flushed?

7 Likes

Are you growing with LED lights?

To me it looks like your ppfd is too high and the light is over driving the plants metabolism causing deficiencies.

4 Likes
  • I use the brand name CANNA as fertilizer.

• Last time I watered plain water with the right PH week back and just today too. But to date,
    I’ve only given 0.5 And now 1L.

• I don’t see any webs or pests at all…

8 Likes

3 Likes

There’s a lot of degraded photo quality in the comments…

4 Likes

Overall they look good, pretty healthy! I’d probably add some cal mag from here. Also the increase in volume of feed was likely a good idea. This is a thirsty time for them.

7 Likes
  • Calmag I add but probably not enough… another dressing I use 1L…

• So I can rule out pests? I really don’t see any sign of insects.

Thnk you for your time :wink:

4 Likes

I’m inclined to agree with with assessment.

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I cant rule out pests from where I’m sitting. But if you cant find any then I feel good about that. Sometimes too much light can manifest in mag deficiency and curled thin weird texture leaves. What are you doing for light. How far from canopy?

2 Likes

I hold the light 20/30cm from the top…

2 Likes

Really, they look very good overall and I wouldn’t sweat it too much unless it starts to really spread.

4 Likes

So 8-11" that sounds pretty close. What kind of light?

Since you’re already adding cal mag now im thinking maybe raise that light another 10-20 cm and see how they respond.

2 Likes

I have a lumatek 600W PRO 2.9 … so should I keep the light higher ? I meant from the flower must be lower …

2 Likes

When growing with LEDs PPFD matters and VPD matters, dial in those two parts of your environment you should be good

5 Likes

Most likely a problem from the future that we’ve yet to encounter in our timeline

5 Likes

I have not grown with a bar style led, I know they are designed to be kept closer to the canopy…but I’d start there and lower intensity by raising the light or reducing power since you are already feeding a balanced line and adding cal mag. I bet they perk right up if you back off them a bit.

2 Likes
  • I honestly don’t know anything about this.

• Can you just explain to me what to do? :smiley:

2 Likes