Can someone tell a noob what's going on with this plant?

I have 3-4 plants out of 50ish that are showing a problem. This is a picture of a Every Day Haze with an issue showing on it’s leaves. Pretty certain it’s a nute issue, but which, too much, not enough, or is it a watering issue?

Looking at the whole plant, the bottom leaves don’t show an issue, and the tope leaves look ok as well…it’s the 2 nodes down from the top.

Thanks in advance,

Lob

4 Likes

It looks like Potassium deficiency to me … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Sure does!..thanks George. I’ll adjust feeding accordingly.

Also, I just started moving some of the larger plants to 1gal pots yesterday. The mix in those pots has some compost and some worm castings as well, so more nutrients than just the seedling mix.

Lob

4 Likes

Could be that glass cleaner you’re using on it is toxic.

Kidding aside, @ReikoX shared this article with me, and I think it’s worth reading. May not help you with this particular issue, but helpful in general.

6 Likes

Root issues would be my guess. It looks soaked and that solo cup is pretty small for the size of that plant.

7 Likes

You can figure 1 gallon of root space for every foot of plant. That should help fix your plant.

2 Likes

@ReikoX @middleman

Thanks for sharing this article. It’s amazing!

4 Likes

I’ve grown plants that size in solo cups but they start to go south at this stage since the plant is huge,then you start to have problems with watering and feeding them,since the soil cups dry out quick,proabbly better off with 3 gallon pots

5 Likes