Can you help me with this plant?

Got this frozen og from a buddy. It’s in happy fog soil on a self watering base. I have been using lotus nutrients.

He was having same issue, it gets watered from top about 4-5 days. Once in-between the refill of the base. The top watering is fed every other time with calmag during that time. Water is also ph to about 6 before watering. Light is giving 30k lux.

It also seems to get really droopy after 6pm and it’s light out at 10. During the day it looks ok with level leaves. Any help would be great. Thank you

2 Likes

If your ph is in range and your ppm is correct I’d be checking the tents internal temperature at the canopy. High humidity will make your plants droop like that.

1 Like

If the water has a pH of about 6 it is a little low for soil.

2 Likes

Just readying for bed… alot of veg plants look more droppy during a “sleep” cycle than those further in flower

5 Likes

Ok. Thank you very much. I was unaware of that. I will adjust accordingly.

1 Like

Phosphorus defficient. Probly ph.

2 Likes

A phosphorus deficiency can result in red or purple stems, accompanied by symptoms like darkening and curling of the leaves, reduced flowering, and slow growth.

1 Like

Have a look at DLI (day light integral).

Basically the plant can only suck up so many photons in a ‘day cycle’. The indicator is the plant goes droopy towards ‘lights off’. Mr Sparkle had a short discussion on it… last year?

The test is back your light off 15% or so and see if they go droopy later (or not at all). Ideally they just start to droop at lights off.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I agree with dimming down the light. The drooping early sounds like she’s finished taking in such intense light.

4 Likes