Canada Seed Trading

Well let me run something by you guys. I bought those MK Ultra seeds in addition to some Voodoo Rodeo seeds. The Voodoo Rodeo is a high THC 16-18% strain with a 2:1 THC / CBD ratio. Breeder said the CBD generally tested in the 8% range. I had 7 seeds initially and popped four the first time growing it. Got 2 boys and 2 girls. Oh hell I’m doing it again, being all long winded.

I have 3 of those seeds left I had forgotten about but rediscovered when looking on the spreadsheet to see if I still had the MK Ultra. Are 3 seeds enough to do a preservation run?

2 Likes

Depending on your POV. I did my Jew Gold 1974 preservation run with the last 3 seeds available. All three were female so my trve preservation is the mother plant I have from the one topped node that took root… and the rest of the preservation lives on as S1’s through STS.

So by my opinion: yes but with limited genetic material available versus a long-run pheno-hunt + preservation.

4 Likes

Just a reminder I have a few Purple Satellite x Big Sur Hollyweed from Vermontman available for a donation to a charity of your choice. Should a quick Mexican outdoor sativa hybrid from 45 lat and down. Donation amount doesn’t matter :pray:

8 Likes

Got some seeds available for trade from my nebulis kush run

Pre 98 Bubba Kush x Nebulis Kush
Critical Widow x Nebulis Kush
Deep Breath x Nebulis Kush
OG Kush x Nebulis Kush
Sour Diesel x Nebulis Kush
Zkittle Brain x Nebulis Kush

Let me know if anyonea interested!

7 Likes

Sorry mate I only had an empty package of Josh D, they were good seeds, great weed.

2 Likes

What did you think of the Nebulis Kush? That’s from 7east right? They seem to be a very legit Canadian breeder I should get around to supporting when I have some cash to spare.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten some solid stuff from them, the Nebulis Kush was nice… unfortunately the females didn’t out perform my current selections but the male was a stallion for sure. Great structure, super stinky stem runs, purple, and fast flowering so used that as my breeder male

7 Likes

Ok I have to ask now haha… What are your current selections you have going?

3 Likes

So how i choose my keepers is based on breeding projects for the most part. I like to have main categories for specific traits and then as new stuff comes in, i try to replace something i previously had in that category.

So far my main keepers are:

• Deep Breath
  • Oreoz
  • Sundae Driver
  • Cherry Gar-See Ya
  • Gelato
  • Sour Diesel
  • Banana Punch
  • Double Chocolate

Current strains trying to take a spot in the lineup:

• Cap Junky S1
  • Golden Tuxedo
  • Cookies N Chem
  • Grandmommy Purple
  • Black Cherry Punch
  • Garlic Chem
  • Animal Mints
5 Likes

Make yourself a bean separator

When I made one it was a life saver lol

1 Like

Thanks for the insight bud. Always fun to see what others love.

1 Like

I have some of the power African x mk ultra going in the veg tent now from Pete👍 glad to see they’ll do well outdoors here because I’m gonna through a few outdoors. They look great btw

Many Thanks to you Pete

8 Likes

That’s great…I was a little concerned about their viability…they weren’t stored in the fridge with the rest of the seeds, they were in a drawer, forgotten about.

5 Likes

They look good to me

1 Like

How’s the PAMKU doing?

1 Like

I pulled them a long time ago because they weren’t healthy. They were full of spots so I just popped in something that was healthier. They were doing very well inside but when I brought them outside, they looked exactly like yours did in the picture.

Septoria? What a drag.

2 Likes

@Pigeonman , I am picking up the MK Ultra clones tomorrow :wink:

11 Likes

Is that the same one that was really popular in outdoor grows a while back?

Used to get some that reminded me a lot of good lindsay og

3 Likes