Canada Seed Trading

Always looking for a good sativa

Anyone up here in Canada still looking to trade? Iā€™m pretty new here (doubt that I can PM yet)and have some low dollar strains that I crossed to make sure that I donā€™t run out of seeds ever again,crazy resin production,my #50 is a sensi starXblack widow cross,hit with af13/st3Xc99 very healthy,let me know peace

4 Likes

What kind of stuff u looking for?
I know a guy that knows a guy

4 Likes

Always looking for something dank, purple would be great!!fresh stock to cross I suppose, already have the CBD stuff covered,what I need medically is pain as well as anxiety relief, suffering from extreme depression,I noticed some intense sativaā€™s help with the mental stuff, also love a variety

2 Likes

Ouch
Literally no purple or sat dom stuff in my stash.

1 Like

What do you have in mind? If youā€™re interested ,my best ,I think is my #50 have a few to trade, could get some pics by tomorrow

2 Likes

I donā€™t really need any more seeds right now to be honest but if I can ever help anyone out Iā€™ll all for it.
I know that finding stuff up here itā€™s tougher for some people and like the idea of paying it forward and sharing.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been running nothing but bodhi for the last few years and have made a few f2ā€™s and crosses.

Rku f4
Landos stash x rku
Gmtahoe x rku
Lucky charms f3
More cowbell x lc
Landos stash f2
Lc x ls
Jjhp x ls

7 Likes

Yes,I really struggled,I wish I knew about this place a couple years ago, I think now Iā€™m just trying to get some diversity(would like to improve), different medication on the shelf to choose from,I donā€™t mind helping those in need either

2 Likes

Yes ,if youā€™re up for it,I would really love to improve , would be for both my wife and I,I donā€™t have any experience with anything of that caliber, would love to try,not able to PM yet I donā€™t think,if you PM me I could reply with an addy,I have a PO box number here thatā€™s only good until the end of the month,wonā€™t be able to renew it

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t no what to choose so what ever you think is best,if youā€™re into it

2 Likes

Now we are in a real conundrum since Iā€™m to new to pm aswell.
If someone would be so kind as to be the middleman Iā€™ll gladly get you a package togrther and try to help.

1 Like

Ya,I wouldnā€™t know what to do from here,may have to wait , maybe a moderator or leader could help, not sure how to get there attention

1 Like

Iā€™ll ask someone else to message you for an addy or po box later if no one can help
No worries
Thereā€™s always more then one way to skin a cat

2 Likes

That would be so nice !! Iā€™m praying it works,and thanks for the reassurance!! Peace

1 Like

Iā€™m a new grower and decided to chuck some pollen on my first grow. Quite a few seeds. Would be willing to trade some of them for pretty-much anything but particularly interested in 1:1 or 2:1 CBD:THC strains.

I have:

White Widow (Dinafem) x Critical Kush (Barneyā€™s)

CBDream (Crop King) x Critical Kush (Barneyā€™s)

All regular F1 seeds. Soil grown, with organic nutes.

I have not grown any of them out yet but will be starting some in Sept. Will be testing the CBDream x CK for CBD content.

I have other seeds, but not enough to share/trade (yet).

I have not been here long enough to PM.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll trade with ya ,I donā€™t have any CBD stuff and Iā€™m not to interested in that( have tried it didnā€™t care for the overall effect) all the power if it works for you!!! Peace,your white widow X critical kush sounds great,Iā€™d definitely check them out,if you can get your info to me Iā€™ll send you my best!!

2 Likes

Hi there!

Iā€™m ā€œBasicā€ now, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to send a PM.

1 Like

Lol,Iā€™m with you brother ,and I have a hard time with my device on a good day! Iā€™m pretty sure someone will see our struggle and help us out!! Cheers

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure how much experience you need to PM. But if you are able, you can click the personā€™s name ant the option to message should appear.

1 Like