Canadian Breeders?

Great post coastalbc, thanks for it.

Shame visoncreator became a scammer, i hope the best for him. bom shiva. There aren’t a lot of people out there doing similiar stuff except white buffalo, who is directly working with some of his stuff. I got some c-warp and g-warp from c-ray of white buffalo back when he was doing more traditional canadian outdoor stuff and it was always so bomb.

3 Likes

I have access to a few different canadian breeders thanks to the new shop in town!
Breeders list:

Sacred Cut Seed Co
Zeus seedS
Canuk

Anyone know anything about these 3?

3 Likes

Canuk (from True North) gets a lot of negative press but in my one order from them everything was bang on. Even the flowering time was right and the pics were identical to what I ended up with so that’s pretty good.

Not a recommendation, just one good experience.

3 Likes

Whats the new shop?

Urban grow is the name. I guess it’s been around about 6 months…I just found out about them. Very nice place.

1 Like

I think @KropDuster is worth a mention aswell!

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Sacred Cut is really a good company , the had a great FPog cut and made Frosted Fruit Cake which is very nice

1 Like

So they sell seeds ?

1 Like

They sell grow supplies and some seeds on the side, yes.
The Sacred Cut seeds are going for 30% off right now. They have crosses of both from fruit cake and fruity pebble og

I’ve got a cherry pie kush breath x platinum kush seed of theirs going…hoping for the best

1 Like

That should be nice :fire::fire:
I bred their FPog cut to my Bitch Pudding 3.0 male and they look great so far.

2 Likes

You have pics of that?

Maybe soon I guess , I’m terrible for that

2 Likes

Bigger and wider is female , short and wide leafed is a male -Sacred cut seed co FPog cut x Bitch Pudding 3.0

4 Likes

Ah, yes…coming along nicely!!

2 Likes

It seems lots of folks have been really impressed by this strain. Have you smoked or grown it before?

2 Likes

I have and it’s worth growing , quite tasty.

3 Likes

is that urban grow yyz?

1 Like

@lunchpale that bitch looks promising brother.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned , and I don’t wanna come off like I’m schillin my own shit but I am a sponsor here on OG so …
Strawberry Hill Seed Co. is British Columbia born and raised
If there is need… I am at your service :wink:

8 Likes

Not sure what the yyz is…but urban grow is the name of the shop…lol

1 Like

sorry, to clarify, is that toronto/richmond hill place?

2 Likes