Canadian brothers and sisters, what're your favorite (Canadian) TV programs?

One of the greatest TV series ever.
Each season is different.
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Im not Canadian but I liked stargate universe. Canadians make good sci fi!

1 Like

Iā€™d almost say skip trailer park boys and go straight to letterkennyā€¦almost

1 Like

ā€¦Blasphemer!!

1 Like

Thanks for the website, @Scissor-Hanz. :thumbsup:

I use Firefox as a browser and have an add-on popup blocker called UBlock that works great and is easy to bypass when necessary.

@Calyxander, there are several shows on both Netflix and Hulu that are like that. It makes the season like a long movie and makes for a great binge watch. :smile:

@corners, I loved all the Stargate shows! I didnā€™t realize it was a Canadian show. :thumbsup: My favorite shows are law dramas and sci-fi.

2 Likes

Iā€™m really surprised no one mentioned this hour has 22 minutes. It is your Canadian version wrapped up weekly of The Daily Show.

Mr. D is also a funny CBC show about a horrible teacher, best if watched from the beginning though with this series

Slight side note, did anybody hear that Bill & Ted 3 is in the works( Keanu is Canadian)

3 Likes

Salutations,

Actually the digital age killed its ā€œfreeā€ version in my geographical region (considering that iā€™ve disconnected from cable TV); it could have been available back in the good old NTSC analog days, using VHF/UHF bands, but iā€™m afraid this particular channel didnā€™t survive the technology transition in my area of the Saint-Laurent valleyā€¦

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

1 Like

@Scissor-Hanz I did say almost!

1 Like

haha yes Mr. D is absolutely hilarious!! 123movies doesnt have many popups but they dont have prob many canadian series. they do have the wire though

1 Like

https://seriestop.co/new-shows is my go to, new episodes uploaded hourly, with Canadian content.

3 Likes

I just finished watching bad bloodā€¦ its a semi true story (mini series) about the Montreal mob.
Action packed 6 episodes

2 Likes

Sounds right up my alley, thank you. Lately Iā€™ve been keeping too busy to watch TV. This is on the list when I do. :smiley:

1 Like