Canadian OG users - Win Microbial Mass products

Wooo!! @AquaTerra thanks so much!! You are awesome!

Much good karma your way :v:

4 Likes

A big congrats to all my winning Canadian peeps!

Edit - I should really learn to read - will send address as directed.

4 Likes

Jesus , you guys are awesome. I’ll pm you shortly!

Edit. Re read. I’ll wait on your pm

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway looking forward to trying it out .

4 Likes

Brilliant, thanks for doing it for all 10 of us, looking forward to trying this Aqua Terra out :+1:

2 Likes

Fantastic! Gonna be doing another round using the 1 gallon fabric pots with clones…this should be a nice addition to the lineup!!
Many thanks!!!

3 Likes

I’m sorry I just liked a post…I’m not a Canadian…

6 Likes

@AquaTerra I read the PDF on your product was wondering how’s it work for unrooted clones? if I read correctly it promotes root growth just wondering how it will work on new clones ? Thanks again for the sample .

2 Likes

I’m a canadian! !!!

2 Likes

That’s awesome, thank you.

Unfortunately, I’m not from Canada. Just thought it was a nice gesture. Please consider another one of our friends from the north.

2 Likes

Can’t see why it wouldn’t work on un rooted as it’ll just colonize the pucks/peat and be there for the roots BUT if you’re not feeding nutrients not sure if it’ll be of any actual benefit at first. I’ll ask them and get back.

3 Likes

LOL you sound like a canuck @GrapeApe LOL We won? thanks @AquaTerra With labelling an all these days its hard to impossible to find even myco products up here. Love that this has ecocert approval as well, maybe they can get me on ‘the bottle’ again lol. will give it a go with a couple clones see if there is a difference…bro-science like lol.

6 Likes

Hmmm I’ll send one to our southern hoser, eh…

5 Likes

right on, eh! Southern Hoser love it It is a compliment @GrapeApe btw LMAO

3 Likes

Aqua if your asking can you also ask if it compatible with mycorrhizae that I add to my soil , also I’m rooting in rock wool with added nutrients and root juice . Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks… all I know about Canada is I went to watch a fight…a hockey game broke out…I just use chemical nutrients …Most important is…staff is not able to win products on Overgrow…

5 Likes

Thank you @AquaTerra

2 Likes

Ill ask. From what I read several years ago I believe the mycorrhizae is suppose to be colonized first then introduce the beneficial’s.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, I really like the rule of not being able to accept product wins. Makes it seems much more ethical.

6 Likes

Hi

A bit late to send out had some crazy life/shop chaos in the last 4 days so finally got them packaged and will send out tomorrow.

11 Likes