Canadian OG users - Win Microbial Mass products

Awesome! Cant wait!.

5 Likes

Cheers, looking forward to giving it a try.

2 Likes

Ok shipped out. Just waiting for @Northern_Loki to contact me back.

4 Likes

Hello @AquaTerra, I thank you so much.

But, alas, I must pass as Iā€™m part of the moderation team (although, Iā€™d love to purchase some from you in the near future). Could you consider another OG member to take up my spot.

Again, I thank you for the opportunity and the generosity. Sorry for the confusion.

5 Likes

I am a canadian and would be more than willing to try it out.

5 Likes

Doneā€¦ lol will send it out once I get your mailing address.

2 Likes

If there is any left, I would love to give this a try with my organics, or my no-till bed?
If I have missed the party, I completely understand.

On a side note. do you know if this stuff would do ok with synthetic nutes? Or, would it be a little less effective?

Thanks for your time, it is appreciatedā€¦

K.

Its made for synthetic as the microbes eat the nutrients too just that high levels of nutes also kill them.

2 Likes

So, the organic food I use right now, is not what it is designed for?

Thank you,

K.

1 Like

No you can use it with organic, its just beneficial microbes. Been told its like Mammoth P in the US.

3 Likes

Sweet dealā€¦Thank you.

K.

The feed chart, the bottles I sent out are the concentrated version

6 Likes

Thank you for your generosity @AquaTerra
Im lookinh forward to trying it in the garden

3 Likes

Had a surprise when I got home from work! Thank you!

8 Likes

Got mine today. Thanks @AquaTerra!

5 Likes

Getting excited, nothing in the mailbox today :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks got mine today ,I see some got concentrated and others got non concentrated just a FYI when mixing !
Iā€™ve got the non and will have see if I notice any differences enough for a couple applications otherwise any of you that can feed start to finish please tag me .Maybe I should save it and do a controlled grow on a couple clones next round.
Thanks again @AquaTerra appreciate getting product to try ,Iā€™ve bought a lot of high priced magic potion over the years that didnā€™t live up to the hype .

4 Likes

Hmmm should have been all concentrated. Iā€™ll resend concentrated to those who got the non concentrated once everyone gets theirs. There are still two more I need to send out tomorrow as didnā€™t have time to send them out yet :frowning:

4 Likes

Is it possible to overdose this stuff and what are the consequences. I made up like 2 liters (bottle says use within 24 hrs, so I made a waterings worth) my smallest measuring spoon was I think 1.25 ml so I just eyeballed a drop or 2 into the spoon lol. No negative impacts to my plants Iā€™m just wondering

2 Likes

Just beneficial microbes, should be no problems that I can see.

3 Likes