Canadian OG users - Win Microbial Mass products

That would be excellent for my application feeding 80 plus plants it’s good thing I don’t have to pay for water or I’d be really broke.

1 Like

Received!!! Watering day tomorrow!!!
Kick ass packaging!..feel bad to open it…lol

7 Likes

Oh yes I see the one I got is non-concentrated. Not to worry - thanks for the sweet giveaway!

2 Likes

Shit yours is the non concentrated. Gimme a few days and I’ll resend you the concentrate one. Looking at my orders I specified concentrate for the samples so better check that the packing slip matches the product next time lol

4 Likes

Lol…just blame it on recieving…slackers in the warehouse probably getting high all day and missed it.

Edit…just looked at my pics above…2nd pic looks like my hand is all deformed…lol…time to smoke another.

2 Likes

A little double jointed er what lol

2 Likes

I dunno wtf…looks like a pig’s foot…a deformed pig’s foot.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly got my package today!! :v:

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch @AquaTerra, great packaging. I just started 4 seeds, I’ll give her a go this run! Can’t believe the ‘sample’ mixes to 1000 L !!! Holy shit, such generosity. My soil mix gets a myco charge before use, so this variety of micro’s should give 'em that little extra nudge. I hope I can do some justice to the product. Cdn gov. approved myco products are hard to find these days, I would love to give my business to you guys instead of using US friends to ship ‘contraband’ to Canada. Bravo!!!

7 Likes

Clones got there first drink of microbial mass yesterday and appear to be liking it!

4 Likes

I think only two were the non concentrated and received two more concentrated samples today. Still have two more to send out to the last two peopl, sorry for the delay, trying to take the store into a different direction so juggling ideas on getting the microgreen and wheat grass production going. I’ll get everything sent out by sat latest.

4 Likes

Got mine today thank you very much :+1:

1 Like

Used the last of my non concentrated product up today plants are liking it quite easy to see the difference . Any one else noticing improved health in there plants especially younger clones ?

2 Likes

This is the first time I’ve used soil in years. I have plants in all stages of growth. The plants that have recieved the microbial mass since early flower look like they’ll pound out more buds than the plants that were given the microbial mass later in flower. Have a few plants that have been receiving microbial mass their whole lives…I have big expectations for these!
Short answer; yes, I have noticed a difference since adding microbial mass to my feeding regimen. Flowering earlier and early buds getting larger. Will be using this product going forward. And the packaging is kick ass!!!

4 Likes

At the moment I am just using it with my flower plants, not seeing any problems with it, I also use LAB’s, so switched from that, over to the Microbial Mass, using it once a week. I will see if it improves harvests in about 6-7 weeks.

3 Likes

I’ve been giving it to them about once a week and they all seem happy… I havnt grown the same plant twice so I’ve got no comparison. But they arnt complaining

2 Likes

Was looking to order some for shipping to the US but it looks like I can’t select anything outside of Canada.

Do you have future plans on shipments to countries outside of Canada via your on-line store?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Yes I’m gonna set that up to the end of this week and add in US.

There are two more samples I haven’t sent out and have two more I believe that I need to re-send for those that got the non concentrated version. Just bare with me for a few more days and I’ll get it all sent out.

7 Likes

Ok last two sent out and just have to send out the the two that didn’t get concentrate version. I’ll get those out tomorrow.

7 Likes

I got mine and starting using it right away in recycled soil and with some cuttings.

Thanks again

4 Likes