Canadian OG's Harvest Miracle giveaway June 24-Jul 7 2020

Packages going out today :slight_smile: Should receive notification and tracking in email.

1 Like

Got the email , thanks again @AquaTerra

1 Like

Wooo I got something sweet in the mail today!

Thanks again, Iā€™m looking forward to trying it :+1:

4 Likes

Got mine yesterday . Already did a foliar spray on a couple of plants .

2 Likes

Keep us informed as to any noticeable changes you see ,Iā€™m curious to hear results , Iā€™ve been using the microbial mass with very good results the plants are super healthy and need half the nutrients of what Iā€™d normally feed them using it .

3 Likes

This was waiting for me today.
Thank you aquaterra

4 Likes

Harvest Miracle arrived safe and soundā€¦ Thanks @AquaTerra, will let you know how it works out for meā€¦

Black Sheep

2 Likes

Got mine last week but girlfriend forgot about it on the hutchā€¦so I kind of got it today!!!

Is this a PGR?

2 Likes

No its copper.

3 Likes

Many thanks @AquaTerra !!!

2 Likes

Holy shit!!! Only used it for 2 waterings, but I can see, I can see the gains!!! Nit sure if itā€™s the microbial mass of the harvest miracle, but holy fuck, man!!!
Has anyone else added this to their feeding regime and see damn near instant results???!

5 Likes

I gotta say Iā€™m pretty damn impressed with this stuff. The plants Iā€™ve been using it on are at almost 9 weeks now. I downgraded my light from a 600HPS to a 400 because of heat but theyā€™re just as big as they would have been under the 600.

Also Iā€™ve been having ongoing powdery mildew issues for months now but havenā€™t seen a speck on these despite not spraying once. It could just be coincidence but I really doubt it lol. Iā€™ve only been watering it in at .5ml/L, not sprayingā€¦

@AquaTerra whatā€™s the best way to use this for pm going forward if I do have issues? Spraying or watering in or both? Also is this safe to spray onto flowering plants?

Also what the heck is it anyways?? Steroids or something?? Lol any info would be cool Iā€™m really intriguedā€¦good stuff thanks for the sampler Iā€™m sold :+1:

@Tappy are you still using it? If so what do you think?

6 Likes

@beacher he mentioned it here.

After seeing this I realized I had a bottle that I was given at a convention here last year. Anyway i have not tried it yet, but I plan on testing out now on a future grow.

2 Likes

Oh right I missed that. Iā€™m not sure how I feel about adding copper in any significant amount to my plants tbhā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed gainsā€¦Iā€™m running my first full flower cycle using it, so Iā€™m pretty excited to see what I get at the end. And much like you, Iā€™ve had to raise and dim my lights due to heatā€¦but the garden is looking awesome!! Another 3-4 weeks and my garden should just be a bunch of buds on sticks.

5 Likes

Nice. Iā€™ve definitely noticed a marked increase in bud size and density. One thing Iā€™ll say is they seem to be ripening a bit slowerā€¦plants that I would have taken at 9 weeks are a bit behind so might go 9.5-10 but totally worth it if theyā€™re producing so much more.

3 Likes

Could be the copper in the solution like Wilson Bordo Copper spray.

2 Likes

So I did a couple foliar sprays with it and didnā€™t notice any difference . Put it on the shelf and forgot about till last week when a buddy said he was 2 weeks from harvest and was having PM problems . It says on the bottle you can use up to a week before harvest I let him have some . He did a couple sprays during lights out . He is impressed . Says it cleared the Pm completely .

5 Likes