Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

Most definitely, and enlisting a childs help. My family had a an old style glass topper, my inlaws used this mini-lighted (I think somewhat sacreligious) angel. My kids have known this brown angel since birth, so up she goes. She got so rezzed up over the years I had to bleach her heavenly gown and give her a bath last year. Holy mackeral she’s caucasian now too. LOL

6 Likes

Sent mine this Morning, sorry for the delay. I hope whoever gets it enjoys my modeste gifts. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My gift is running behind schedule. It will be sent out in a few days. Sorry to my gift recipient.

6 Likes

Package gone into the ‘system’.

Hoping for a speedy delivery and lots of festive holiday joy

6 Likes

Isn’t that a true biblical representation? Pagan-bush my butt your a closet Evergreen TREERIST I’m bettin’ LOL

4 Likes

Mine is all packed up and ready to enter the postal system tomorrow morning! Sorry for the delay folks, but hopefully makes its way quickly :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m off to the post office in a bit, someone should be very pleased!

My biggest worry is my wife sees this pkg before it goes…lol

I definitely topped last year…lol

7 Likes

Someone’s gift is arriving TODAY !
Everyone SCRAMBLING TO CHECK MAILBOXES :mailbox_with_mail: :expressionless:

acce68038596838a0650a52023bed316

5 Likes

Mines going out today… I wasnt able to be quite as generous as in the past. Circumstances have shut down my tent for the last 4 months…

But I still put together a really nice package I think! Off to the postie today. (Dont worry still some really nice smokables :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

Honestly it’s NOT about how much you give or what you give, it’s the fact that you cared enough to give at all.

This is what I’m looking to instill in everyone. Careing for eachother is the best way to make someone els smile.

Believe me, Even the most unvaluded thing to You, is certainly cherished by someone els & provides the best gift of all & that gift is the positive feelings & impact you just made on someone who may really REALLY need an uplifting moment today, this week or year.

Your all amazing & I’m grateful to just know you, even if we are all just keyboard warriors :pray: :heart:

9 Likes

Someone’s PO BOX in East end of GTA is getting a package today!

So sayeth my tracking #!

6 Likes

my gift will arrive at on the 9th according to tracking. I put my info on because I was worried about it not making it to the destination and getting lost.

once you get it, pm me for more deets!

4 Likes

Mines going out today. My only regret is that its bit unbalanced with more sativa stuff than indica.

If I got a sativa hating diabetic then my gift is screwed haha

5 Likes

This is just good fun and I appreciate being a part of it.
Never been part of a weed themed Secret Santa so it’s all fun times no matter what’s in the box :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve had the opportunity to try out your stuff & dude whomever gets your package, themselves will become " unbalanced " hahaha.

3 Likes

This dude gets it :clap:

4 Likes

Mine is showing that a notice has been left. Happy it has landed at the destination post office. Hope it shows picked up soon.

4 Likes

feeling the holiday vibes … :wink:

3 Likes

just a heads up
I checked tracking and it’s saying a Dec 14 Delivery…

this little boy or girl has PO box… and your as far Away as you can get from me geographically (most easterly point in Canada.).
you do the math…lol [i am EAST >you are WEST]

will update If shipping time advances.

happy to offer more hints
happy secret Santa

7 Likes

my tracking slip says dec 15th delivery but I am kinda in the boonies so things always take a little longer.
Not gonna offer up any hints hehehe

6 Likes