Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

If you’re in MB and have a po box go check it. Notice says it’s being held for pick up till the 21st.

No more clues lol

6 Likes

IF YOU’RE IN EAST YORK GO TO YOUR PO BOX!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Weeee! Finally found some time to put my package together today. I’ll be sending it out in the next few days! Sorry for being a bit late. Ho Ho Ho my friendly Canadians!!

8 Likes

Package sent on Monday,watch for pre-paid Canada Post box!!! I’ll report back on tracking tomorrow…December 13 in the AM is the arrival time somewhere out west LOL

6 Likes

My package is on its way at last to Ontario. A bit late but it’ll be there before Christmas and my battle with Canada post is complete.

6 Likes

I have actually put more thought into this gift than I did for my partners/wifes lol actually I haven’t gotten her anything lol we don’t even have a christmas tree up

This year I am thinking I want to make a bunch of custom BOOKMARKs for everyone.

I’m not artsy or anything. it just popped into my head as I was reading the other night . I use scrap of paper [love note lol] or receipt.

i like to give practical gifts…and as I’m getting older, my siblings n folks n extended family really don’t expect any spoiling

so! book marks it is! my girl is pretty artsy so maybe she can be enlisted to help.

7 Likes

I have actually put more thought into this gift than I did for my partners/wifes lol actually I haven’t gotten her anything lol we don’t even have a christmas tree up

This year I am thinking I want to make a bunch of custom BOOKMARKs for everyone. (my direct family lol)

I’m not artsy or anything. it just popped into my head as I was reading the other night . I use scrap of paper [love note lol] or receipt.

i like to give practical gifts…and as I’m getting older, my siblings n folks n extended family really don’t expect any spoiling

so! book marks it is! my girl is pretty artsy so maybe she can be enlisted to help.

3 Likes

okay so my friendly neighbourhood mail carrier just delivered me a box from my secret santa. I was wondering the consensus on opening early haha.

11 Likes

I wont be able to help myself when i get mine

11 Likes

Okay wow! I honestly couldnt resist opening the wonderful box. I am so moved by the generosity of my secret santa. Honestly I am floored by the amount of thought and effort that went into putting this box together. all of the things in there are super useful and very much appreciated. This year has been difficult and full of joy and new experiences, with a new baby and operating on a diminished income due to parental leave, and this box was so very thoughtful and appreciated. I wish I was able to reciprocate the generosity on the same scale, but hopeful that my gifts will be well received.

Thank you to my secret santa, this truly was a wonderful package to recieve :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Now that’s a nice package… (wish i heard that more often haha)

But honestly I feel somewhat lacking and inadequate when I see that!

And I won’t won’t be resisting ripping into mine when it’s delivered. It’s Christmas somewhere right, isn’t that how it goes?

14 Likes

Holly shit, what a haul. The package I send won’t be nearly as nice, lol.

13 Likes

Awesome! And I already know the sender from the hand writing and style. Enjoy! I was lucky enough to receive this persons gift last year right after having a new baby and it was a real lift.

To those worried about gift inadequacy, its just the effort. You can’t always be generous as you may want. Just do what you can and enjoy. There is always next year to up your game.

15 Likes

Was surprised to see my secret Santa delivery made it here already when checking the mail today. If I know myself well enough there was zero chance that I was gonna let it sit around until xmas day since I have no willpower so I opened it haha. I was pleasantly surprised at the thoughtful package and it def put a big smile on my face and made my holiday season brighter.

I got a cool THC version of these giant microbe things (almost like you already knew who you were sending it to because it’s now hanging with my others :stuck_out_tongue: ) I also happen to have a tattoo of a thc molecule haha.

An awesome pair of weed socks that I’m already wearing as we speak. Feels more official smoking the devils lettuce with a pair of devils lettuce socks.

Also got a lighter, some xmas rolling papers, a nice shiny brand new aluminum grinder, some hemp wick and some awesome seeds (a pack of romulan kush and a hefty bag of herijuana x c99 (peak seeds) x c99 (joey weed 2005). Hope I got that right. Supposed to be very hardy so might just throw some of these outside next spring and see what turns up. Might pop this romulan kush pack next time for my indoor grows too.

Thanks to my secret santa for all the nice stuff. :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:

Looking forward to seeing everyone else’s when they arrive or for the more restrained, on Xmas day or soon after. Happy Holidays/daze to all the Canadian Santas this year.

20 Likes

These are starting to make me feel bad about what i gave to my recipient. I’m going to have to make it up to them periodically throughout the year.

10 Likes

No man, the gift is not important. It looks like a couple folks went huge but let’s face it, many cannot afford such things. It’s not a competition. If it was a pack of seeds, a Timmies card, a pair of socks, it’s all good bud. It’s the showing you cared enough to send a gift that is really the gift here. Everything else is just gravy.

16 Likes

@Andrane Doug IS 1000% correct…

10 Likes

I scraped the resin out of my pipe and made a hash ball for my recipient! Handmade! :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I want to send a big thank you to my secret santa - arrived today !

I am blown away by their thoughtfulness and generosity !

wishing everyone happy holidays

secret_santa

20 Likes

ALL you guys are awesome, I love seeing the gifts :gift: and care that went into every package :package: :grinning:

12 Likes