Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

Received some very nice gifts from my secret Santa!

All the things a stoner needs! I always wanted to try one of those joint roller things. Thank you very much secret Santa I feel like a kid on Christmas :slight_smile: :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

The scissors alone! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Yeah some heavy duty scissors, a lot better then the cheap stuff I have, really excited to use them in my next harvest.

7 Likes

Someone sent you a Bong & Munnchies lmao :rofl:
That’s awesome, most stoner thing I’ve seen lol

7 Likes

Looks awesome, lots of great strains and some top knotch sizzors. That will help with harvest alot… :wink:

3 Likes

Haha them socks are awesome :ok_hand:
Didn’t even know you could get cannabis teddybears or plush friends.

4 Likes

I didn’t either. Times are changing :stuck_out_tongue: The company that makes these I think is called “Giant Microbes” they have a bunch of different things. My secret Santa made a great guess because I already have a few of them (brain cell, heart worm, salmonella,toxic mold , MRSA and now a THC molecule.

6 Likes

Received my Secret Santa Present today, Imma gonna let it be the first present under the tree, while I mull over an early opening, maybe Christmas eve early? LOL Thank You, Santa OG.

17 Likes

Super excited to receive our Secret Santa box today! My wife is a big crystal/mineral collector so she scooped the fossils right up! Skull candle went to her meditation spot and I got some cool beans to go through! How did you know I’m starting to collect berry type seed for a hunt, Secret Santa?! And check out the wicked toque!

It lights up!! :exploding_head:

Thanks you very much to our Secret Santa! It’s been a great experience!:pray::v::grin:

16 Likes

So does each person send to the person that sent to them or does each person send to a random person who in turn sends to someone else?

8 Likes

DID East York go to your PO BOX yet? :thinking:

3 Likes

Correct. Each person was matched up via hat pull method. That’s how each pair got matched.

Example: If I got you @DougDawson, you would get me in return.

4 Likes

my safe addy post office is a rural postmaster and it’s a 120km round trip to go check that po box. I usually only go fridays but was out that way yesterday and found a package notice… expected it to be the secret santa but it was my GLG order instead. Crazy how fast that came LOL And two christmas cards arrived one with shiskaberry 3f2 and the other… a friend offline gifted me 3 packs of in house genetics slurricane … stoked!!!
I’ll be making another trip out there tomorrow as I’m waiting for many things to arrive.
This secret santa anticipation and seeing others posting thier gifts is a whole lotta fun I gotta say. Can’t wait to see what the next box reveals

7 Likes

I got the package from my PO Box but I’m sitting on it for a few days bc I’m a wild man who likes to build the intrigue!! It’s a nice heavy box tho, so I’m super pumped to see what’s inside. Plus I wanna make @Pigeonman squirm a bit more :joy::joy:

Love this idea, we def gotta keep this going.

8 Likes

did that blue sticker come with it ?

5 Likes

We added the bow for some seasonal panache LOL

6 Likes

Already can’t wait for 2023 event :hugs: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

I ACCEPT YOUR TERMS!

:rofl:

7 Likes

:joy::ok_hand:t3:

I’ll probably open it this wknd or when mine arrives for you!

7 Likes

Well we’ll well. Saint Nick sent me a wonderful Christmas present :gift: :heart: :blush:

Check it out…

Annnnnddddd I couldn’t even wait 10 Mins lmao.

So much cool stuff, thank you :wink: & Merry Christmas my friends, I Can’t wait to try out the Chicken sauce (Munchies) :yum:

Happy little accident strain sounds very intriguing.

15 Likes