Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

I received my box a few days ago and was going to wait til Christmas, but seeing everyone show their cool gifts…well I just don’t have the willpower. Thanks Secret Santa for the wonderful gift!

20221205_140108|500x500

11 Likes

You only get the box if you pass the drug test

4 Likes

For some reason i don’t think anyone on here would pass…just a theory I have.

4 Likes

You gotta test positive to pass lol

4 Likes

LOL…so true.

3 Likes

All you lucky Canadians getting primo buds for your gifts, lucky! Here in the US we can just get seeds, which is still awesome but no immediate gratification! Lol

6 Likes

It’s funny how open it’s gotten…people freely smoke weed where ever the hell they feel like it seems.

4 Likes

Man, that great, it’s how it should have always been. Almost makes me want to move up North (except I hate snow and cold weather)

4 Likes

that’s a awesome gift !!
dollar store urine test ! this is quite amazing times we live in

4 Likes

WELL GUESS WHAT I TRIPPED ON MY WAY INSIDE WHEN I GOT HOME!? :rofl:

Edit:

Should I wait? :thinking:

This will also be the 2nd year my Secret Santa was the person that sent to me! :rofl: :santa: :+1:

11 Likes

Oh damn! It’s on! I’ll open mine tmrw then for sure. Have atter’ good sir!

6 Likes

Oh hot damn! :exploding_head:

I am both very appreciative and equally laughing my ass off at the :hotdog: 's. :rofl:

I’m having gift giving guilt complex (tbh I always do) even though I doubt that’s the case.

16 Likes

Hot Dog party at your house tonight!!! Lol

Amazing, I hope you enjoy it all brother. Merry Christmas!!

5 Likes

5 Likes

ggeese. 25 years ago they woulda locked us up for that n threw away the key lol

times have changed@@ol

merry christmas!

9 Likes

Hola Gang

Here’s what came in
I love all of it

Great Thanks who ever you are

Bare

16 Likes

My gift arrived awhile back but I haven’t posted until now.

Thanks so much Santa! Pretty darn excited about it all and already planted some of the hot pepper seeds :slight_smile:

I do have questions though haha so reach out if you choose.

Merry holidays to all!

16 Likes

Love everything folks are getting, but coin flips and washers are from a true OG :rofl:

8 Likes

I died when I seen the HOTDOGS :hotdog: :skull: :rofl:
Nothing says Christmas like quality meats :meat_on_bone:

8 Likes

Received our Secret Sant Box a couple days ago! After sampling a few things I thought I would make a post!

First of all thank you so much Santa!
This gift couldn’t have come at a better time, I’m pretty well out of flower other than a bunch on stuff hang drying that I didn’t want to get into early.
All 4 flower samples are extremely good, with the standouts being the Biker Slush and the Giraffe Puncher #8! The flavours and smells from these are incredible and they linger on your palate forever it seems like!
My Wife is also a mineral / crystal collector! and we absolutely love the Palo Santo Incense sticks!
The candies are delicious, and pack quite a punch too, great job!
Also my first pack from CSI Humboldt!
Suffice to say we are extremely appreciative and this was our first year taking part in Secret Santa and what an experience!
Thanks again Santa and Merry Christmas!!

13 Likes