Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

I’ve noticed, most photos posted here are taking place on Beds :sleeping_bed:… Hahha most of us are grabbing our gifts :gift: & running off to the bedrooms like little trolls hiding it from the household :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:… Makes me chuckle, hell I even did it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Well I am absolutely flabbergasted! Thank you @Pigeonman err… I mean, secret Santa!

18 Likes

@Pigeonman love that sampler and the seed box is a nice touch!

10 Likes

I need me a ticket to the @Pigeonman strain of the month club, dam.

14 Likes

I’m so happy you like! The missus made the hat & window hanger :hugs:

The “box of flowers” is reusable to your liking and what the plastic things in the ziplock baggie are for :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Facts! :joy::joy::joy: too funny man. We’re like chubby squirrels with our stashes!

4 Likes

Forgot to mention @NorthNorthNugs !

The “Poison Daddy F1” buds in there have only been ever smoked by 4 people! Also, I may have been too stoned to mark it: "Caution: may contain viable seeds; ENJOY!"

So there may be Secret Santa seeds

7 Likes

No Joke… @NorthNorthNugs you be the 5th person on this planet to smoke some Poison Daddy… Enjoy :wink: (reviews are appreciated)

6 Likes

It’s an absolute honor boys! I’ll give a nice write up once I try it. Just got myself a new hand bubbler for Christmas.

I’ll break her in with some Poison Daddy!

13 Likes

That’s a really cool looking bubbler, where is that one from? I like the wood accents.

5 Likes

Fantastic man

5 Likes

Ya it’s unique for sure! It’s from Canada Puffin

It’s really nice quality. Feels nice in your hand, glass is thick and sturdy. Haven’t tried it yet but hoping to asap. It just showed up the other day.

5 Likes

Just got my package from the mailbox before heading out for the day. Resisted the urge to open.

It seems stuffed in a great way lol, so exicted for when i gets homes

7 Likes

got my secret Santa box.
whoever suggested the if it fits it ships should be getting some kick back more from CP.

I waited until Xmas day last year as I had no present to open other than.

will i wait??

I’m going to open it lol

Santa’s is still on track for Wednesday

its Oscar’s present … from Sant

13 Likes

might as well shut down the grow tent !!! lol my meds are stocked and topped.

love the shirt. absolutely beautiful colour.

looks like some quadruuuuple aaaa flower. damnnnn! I still have smoke from last SS LOL.

I can also now become the new seed distributor for the globe :earth_americas: LOL jk

Merry Christmas :santa:

I hope you enjoy your gifts as much as I have enjoyed mine :blush: early Christmas gift .

I would stick with your flower lol :laughing:

19 Likes

Fuck me this month has been busy, shipped out my package today and it only 1 business day so the receiver should be getting it tomorrow or Wednesday. I hope they enjoy it! I wish I knew in advance how generous people are, I’m mins blown at some of the packages. Can’t wait to participate in something like this again, it really brings out the best of the community.

9 Likes

my Bohdi shirt smells like grape jolly ranchers lol

8 Likes

My gift arrived this evening and a lack of self control ensued. Thank you to my secret santa! Really appreciate the goodies, the cbd cream looks great. Not to mention the huge seed pots.

And some wrapping inside haha.

And inside

14 Likes

So …
I get home tonight after work .
The wife sez “What’s this ?” As she points to a box on the table .
So I explain to her that it’s not from a GF or anything sinister but from a Secret Santa gift exchange through one of the forums that I frequent .
Then it started “Do you think that there’s chocolate in the box ?
I really have a craving for chocolate .”
My inside voice was saying “I hope not .” Lol

7 Likes

notice card left @ certain some1 box :package::eyes::thinking::crazy_face:

3 Likes