Cannabis and Physical Effects

I’ll bet 5:1 you tried a CBD isolate.
Isolate never works, near as I can tell. I know 5 people that said the isolate did not work for them; I gave them ‘full spectrum’ to try and they got positive results.
So don’t give up until you try it.

Cheers
G

1 Like

@Gpaw
how does one know if it is isolate or otherwise?

1 Like

Ive got a nasty rare neuro diesease in my spinal cord and the biggest issue is regularing CSF pressure. i even had a surgical spinal cord injury and shunt stuck in my spine to drain excess fluid, and i can say from 13 years of smoking basically daily that weed for sure will regulate the pressure when everythings going outta whack. its a surreal feeling it restabilize!

1 Like

Usually they are quite proud of producing isolate and feature it on the packaging but that might be changing now though. The store will know for sure what they are selling.

Full spectrum is easy to do at home.
I’m lazy, I just use a Magic Butter machine but you can make it different ways without any special equipment.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Some strains, super lemon haze in particular, give me the White Outs where I see nothing but white static, hear nothing, forget who I am.

Good trip.

1 Like

I’ve only had the whitey experience in Amsterdam…

…that Apple Betty strain was hella strong, hit me like a ton of bricks. Definitely not for the faint of heart