Hightimes cannabis cup las vegas 2017

4 Likes

Quit teasing and give us some story!

1 Like

Hello, great photos from the canna cup, please share some more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did the feds start trying to crackdown on those puffing!?! heard even hightimes said leave the ganja behind so the event was not shutdown!

I heard it was shut down due to high wind. I think up to sixty mph.

1 Like

wow thats insane … of all things to be shutdown by

1 Like

Vegas is brutal when you get the wind storms. It will take the paint off your vehicle.

2 Likes

Ya must see Spannabis or the Champions Cups…Thousand people smoking at same time in a closed or semiclosed recint like Sports stadiums or Old bullfighting places…

1 Like

One day i’ll break down and go to a cup. Of course i have been saying that for years now.

1 Like

3 Likes

Man first time ever at a cup and if it wasn’t for the damn wind and dust storm I would have had a killer time. I met some hell of cool people as you would expect. This dude sat down next to me as I was drinking my cocktail which was a double jack and diet followed up with a double fisted domestic Coors light haha. He pulls out this Fat shotgun shell sized blunt and lights it up with a fat ass torch and says you know what time it is? I was clueless of the time cause I was just enjoying the shit out of the music and people. He brings his torch out of his backpack and lit his fatty and says it’s 4:20… I about died. I didn’t expect him to pass it around but as all good people do they share!

1 Like

Blessings to good people yea! I see growmou5 there. That guy is hilarious. I wish i had his lighting knowledge.

1 Like

wooo that growtube round table group!! sickkk!!!

1 Like

Right! It is loaded with great info and hilarious!

1 Like